Chapter 13 - Security Cams

Aubbie decided not to speed walk this time.

"You know how I went into Electrical, and left you to keep watch for sussery?" Aubbie asked. It suprised me how serious she was when she said "sussery."

"Yeah." I said. I was really intrigued to this story.

"I was doing the wires, and that's when the lights went out. Specs came in to fix them. I went over to help him, and then I heard a vent noise. Then, there was the sound of a neck snapping, and then Specs was dead. I just happened to be right there when he died. I wanted to help him, but I didn't know how to."

"I believe you," I said. "And I'm glad everyone else did too."

"Most of them." Aubbie said sheepishly. "I did look really sus back there. At least I didn't get ejected."

"Yeah, it's a good thint you didn't. Now you can prove to everyone you're innocent." I said.

"Let me be the first." Ocean said, walking around the corner. They must have been listning.

"You can come with us to security cams, me and Caylee were going there until we get new tasks. We can look out for sussery." Aubbie said.

"Alright." Ocean said.

We arrived there, and Ocean began looking, while me and Aubbie sat on the ground playing rock paper scissor shoes.

"I win, again." Aubbie said proudly. "You're so predictable."

"I try not to be." I said defensively.

Aubbie shrugged. "Whatever you say. Want to try again?"

"Sur-"

"Guys." Ocean interrupted. "Come look at this."

Me and Aubbie went over, and saw Ocean pointing to a certain place on cams.

The room was Navigation, and Squishy was doing wires with little Tattle. Budgie was standing there, watching her. She looked both ways to see if anyone was there.

Then the lights went out.

"Dammit!" Ocean said, restarting the cameras.

When the room came back on the screen, Budgie was gone.

And Squishy was lying on the ground, dead, with Tattle sobbing at it's side.