Chapter Four

The next morning, Shehnaaz woke up to find herself snuggled against Siddharth's chest. She tried to move, to get a better look at him but as soon as she tried, her head spun. She groaned, trying to hold her head but her groaning woke Siddharth who clearly wasn't in a deep sleep. "Shehnaaz.. kya hua baby?"

Shehnaaz rested her head back against his chest. "Chakkar-- aa gaya. Ek dam se.. ghoom gaya sar." She said quietly, snuggling into him.

Siddharth shifted slightly and turned, so now Shehnaaz was completely hidden behind his ginormous physique. She was beautiful, even pale, and weak she was so damn pretty but at the same time, she was just so small, so tiny against him.

He caressed her face, "Weakness hai na abhi baby, tu mujhe bol na kya chahiye?"

Shehnaaz shook her head. "Kucch chahiye nahi, bas teri shakal dekhni thi." She whispered. Siddharth kissed her nose, chuckling softly.

Shehnaaz smiled. "Tujhe rehne diya doctor ne raat ko?"

"Meri baby ka hukum tha, doctor ki kya majaal mujhe tere paas se jaane ko bole. Doctor SidNaazian hai.. usko bhi pata hai, mere bina neend nahi aati tujhe." He said flicking her nose. She blushed.

A few minutes later, Shehnaaz asked Siddharth when she can go home. "Doctor aane waale hai, check up ke baad tujhe private room mein shift karenge. Aaj ka dinn idhar hi rehna padega. Bole hai ki ek IV drip lagwaani padegi aaj bhi, agar weakness chali subside hua toh shaam ko ghar le jaaunga."

"But I'm fine." Shehnaaz said innocently.

Siddharth raised his eyebrow at her. "Paanch minute pehle chakkar aaya tha na?"

Shehnaaz smiled sheepishly.

Siddharth pecked her lips. "Preeti aur Maa ko call karna hai, woh log wait kar rahe hain update ke liye."

Shehnaaz nodded. "Jaldi aa jaayega na?"

"Yahan pe hi hu baby, I'll be right around." Siddharth assured her and shifted her on the bed.

***

A few hours later, the doctor had conducted a thorough check up of shehnaaz before she was allowed to be shifted to a private room. Maa was sitting on the stool near her bedside, caressing her hair gently, talking about whatever came to her mind. Preeti sat on the couch, typing away on her phone while the men of the family were out getting some supplies.

"Maa?"

"Haan baccha, bol."

"Siddharth shoot aadhi chod ke aaya?"

"Nahi, shoot postpone ho gaya." Kaushal answered. "3 maheene baad hai ab Srinagar schedule."

Shehnaaz looked at Kaushal, who entered the room carrying a small bag. He handed the bag to Preeti and sat on the edge of Shehnaaz's bed. "I brought some food, Dhara ne bheja hai apni favorite star ke liye."

"Schedule postpone kyon hua?"

"Kyonki tum aur tumhaara Siddharth iss waqt rare commodity ho gaye ho. Jiske paas hote ho, uska accha waqt shuru ho jaata hai. Ussey waapis aana tha tumhaare paas, tumhaari tabiyat ke aagey kya hi zaroori hai uske liye. He was prepared to quit but of course the producers would never let that happen and honestly, it was a real emergency so they decided to move things around a bit." Kaushal shrugged.

"Because of me.."

"Baby, you deserve that much." Kaushal said softly. "He's all yours for the week."