Old Memories.

Before we start I'm sorry but nobody can not convince me Spamton wasn't an Addison before lmao, like bro- Same outfit, same n o s e, same sale's man crap, HIS NAME SPAMT-ON ADDIS-ON. Nobody can convince me otherwise-

----

"Oh Spamton, we're sorry; but we can't be around you anymore. A lot of people know what you've done and you certainly weren't around for us anymore after all; So why should we for you?"

The blue Addison said, gesturing to him as he shook his head, tearing up. "Guy's, please! Listen to me!" "Oh, like how you listened to us?"

The Yellow Addison added in, continuing on. "Like how you'd just nod or act interested in what we said, what we were doing?"

The Orange Addison looked awkwardly away as he joined in.

"I suppose it is true, Spamton... Ever since that lightner came around, you haven't been the same to us. It was just all about being a big shot."

Spamton looked defeated as he now knows he's down and defeated. He gulped, looking to Pink.

Pink... His bestest most trust worthy friend. There's no possible way he could disagree with him, right?

... Right?

Pink looked at Spamton as he tried to speak. "I understand Spamton, Addison's. Why can't we just-"

It was already too late as the rest dragged Pink with them, as Spamton gasped.

"NO!!!! DON'T GO, DON'T LEAVE ME! YOU NEED TO LISTEN!"

Pink tried to speak once more, but was closed off by the door to Spamton's office slamming.

Spamton felt the pain rise as he breathed heavily, starting to tear up and cry as he slammed the wall with his fist.

"YOU NEEDED TO UNDERSTAND, TO LISTEN! IT WASN'T ME!..."

He sobbed as he felt flaming pain in his fist, groaning as he fell onto his knees.

That fucking phone kept going on with that garbage noise.

It's voice.

He could understand what the phone said, but didn't care. He tried to cover his ears, but it didn't work. It kept getting louder and louder for him as he finally snapped.

He stood up, scowling as his fist was bleeding from the impact. Nothing was broken, but it sure did leave a nasty injury.

He quickly just grabbed his coat, running out in tears as he left his office.

Not even a moment later, Pink ran in. "Spamton!?"

Nothing. Nobody.

He looked around in worry, but saw no sign of him.

He looked saddened as he just saw that hanging, corded phone with a strange noise emitting from it's speaker.

Pink just gently picked up the phone, putting it on it's holder to stop making such a noise.

He was too late...

He knew the other's were waiting.

He just accepted the fact Spamton was now long from gone, as he went back to his fellow Addison's.