Dinner.

Spamton came out the bedroom door as he smiled, coming back to Pink who was still very flustered. He seemed to finish dinner though for them as Spamton spoke.

"I'm finished, Pink!" He seemed surprised as he shot his head up, turning around. "H-Hey, Spamton! I just finished dinner as well, so great timing!"

Pink placed the dishes and Spamton was in glee, seeing it was something different then microwavable dinners. It was delicious looking!

"Wow! What is that!?" Spamton asked as Pink responded. "Ah, it's just some simple mashed potatoes and some chicken. I didn't want to make dinner too long."

Spamton jumped with excitement. "I haven't had a meal in [[Monthly Calendar]]!!" Pink awe'd at his glitch speak. So that must mean he speaks that way when excited or nervous, good to know.

"Well go ahead and eat up, Spamton!" Pink sat down as Spamton also did, not wasting anytime devouring that dish like he was a world champion eater.

Pink blinked in surprise.

He thought he was joking about 'not eating in months' like that...

"Wow, are you still hungry, Spamton?" Spamton blushed in embarrassment as he nodded. "W-Well yeah, it's been [[long, long ago]] time since I've ate like this at all... I'm used to frozen TV dinners... Haha..."

Pink felt bad as he stood up, not touching his food yet. "Well, I can make more-" Spamton grabbed his arm gently. "N-No no, it's alright! I want you to eat as well!"

Pink blushed at the contact as he smiled. Spamton realized what he did and let him go. "S-Sorry, I just don't want to be impolite and not even let you eat yet..."

Pink just smiled at him, sitting back down. "You've always been so caring... I knew the other's were just liars..."

Spamton gulped. What did he mean by that? Did the other's really speak of him in another way?

He didn't question it as he gulped down his water, seeing as Pink had started eating.

Spamton just silently looked at him eating as he couldn't help it, finding Pink so nice for doing all this for him; despite what he's done.

Pink on the other hand was trying to avoid Spamton staring at him, feeling flustered as he ate.

He finished as he sighed in relief, as Spamton spotted a piece on his face. He didn't say a word as he leaned into Pink's face.

Pink gulped, looking at Spamton with a confused face as he came closer, face to face.

Pink was absolutely flustered as he shut his eyes, nervously awaiting... something to happen.

He felt his face being touched as he opened an eye, still confused. He saw Spamton chuckle. "You had something on your face, Pink!"

Pink felt relieved but really wished that was something else doing on.

Spamton threw away the piece of food as he collected his dish, along with Pink's since he finished.

"I'll clean the dishes for you since you cooked!" Pink smiled gently. "Really? You don't have to." "Well it's the least I can do for a lot you've done for me recently."

Pink nodded, blushing still as he went to the couch as Spamton turned on the faucet, washing the dishes. Despite it being a while doing this he doesn't forget simple things.

Pink, just sitting on the couch, covered his face in embarrassment. He couldn't believe he still never got over Spamton...