{2} Hello again

(A/N GUYS IM SORRY I DONT OOST IFTEN IM JUST LAZY BUT TW: ABUSE, MENTIONS OF R@PE OR SA YOU COULD SAY AND FOUL LANGUAGE OFC)

Katsuki's Pov:

My eyes open slowly as the bell rings, I've slept through the whole class and the rest of my periods even lunch, nobody actually tried to wake me up.

Well that's one excuse for not having to eat I guess I mean I'm pretty fat anyway just as my mom always said.

I get up from my seat slowly. My arm gains friction from my shirt and I grunt pulling my bag with me as I walked out of the room.

Now to go home..

———————————————————————————(T/S)

Making my way up the porch I unlock the door walking in smelling alcohol.

She's drinking again. She's a bad drunk and doesn't remember anything when she wakes up but that's fine with me at least I can take care of her and I'm not that useless.

I walk in seeing my mom in the couch with the coffee table littered with alcohol. She looks up at me with disgust.

"Look who's home just coming to eat up all the food and waste my money and my fucking time" she grunts out slowly standing up with a bottle in her hand.

Shit

This isn't good. She walks towards me using her free hand to grab my hair as she bashes the bottle to my face.

My head feels hot as I stand there letting her hit kick and punch me with whatever she has available.

"That's why (punch) your dad left (kick)you useless mistake" she grunts out her last words kicking me in the stomach when I fall down.

Looking up at her she looks dizzy as she slowly sits on the ground falling to sleep. I hope she remembers what she did to me, it's hard explain why you have bruises all over your body from the person who asks you when they don't remember.

I sit up using the wall to stand me up as I pick her up my muscles aching slightly making me let out a hiss.

More problems to deal with, I thought setting her on the couch as I clean the area and slowly make my way upstairs.

I take off my shirt and pants while walking into the bathroom seeing my skin blotched in red, purple and yellow bruises. Fuck this isnt good at all especially since we have a field trip tomorrow.

Turning on the water I get in wincing at the pain.  I reach out for the shampoo I hear the front door open and a few men talking.

———————————————————————————

Dads back. He's been coming over around 11-12 when he knows my moms either passed out or asleep to "see me".

I grab my towel rushing out of the bathroom and into my room throwing on a pair of pjs and jumping in bed as I hear his footsteps make their way upstairs.

Fuck fuck fuck I hate this but I'd rather it be me then mom. I hear the footsteps stop outside of my door and hear the creak if the door as it opens.

"Ka- tsu- ki~" he mumbles out in a teasing manner as he grabs my arm and pulls me downstairs. It opens my cuts as I see blood seep out from the sleeve slowly.

He drags me to the soundproof basement as there are other people here. One I recognize as dabi. I rattle in his hands trying to escape.

I wish death upon everyone in this room though I know damn well I deserve it. I should've never listened to those bullies, I should've never hurt deku but If I didn't they would-...

I was so deep in though I yelped when feeling my pants being pulled off.

"She really did a number on you dear kat" dabi traces shapes on my body with a smirk his hand heating slightly burning my skin.

I try moving my hands but I realized they are cuffed with quirk canceling cuffs.

He chuckles unzipping his pants and behind him is the excuse of a father counting out money I assume he gets from this.

———————————————————————————

"Finally."I mumble out softly as I hear the front door slam shut. I sit up slowly in a puddle of blood and semen.

I push myself over to the bathroom connected to the basement as the basement used to be used as a room.

I'd climb into the shower turning on the water feeling the freezing water slowly heat up and then to blazing hot.

I just want to get it all off, I want to forget..... please let me just forget... Tears slowly slip down my cheeks  the salty tears making their way to my mouth or down my face.

Scrubbing and scrubbing and scrubbing till my skin turns red and bruises up. Please get it off I don't like it...

Wiping the tears that fall down my face I take a razor that's hidden in the drawers.

| | |||| | | ||||

I continue on loving the color of blood as I sit there numb. I'm at my last straw but I'm living for one and one person only.

———————————————————————————

Finished now goodnight I'm so hungry