{3} Here?

Katsukis Pov

I slowly open my eyes only seeing darkness as I realize I'm still down here, I wonder if my mother cared. I pick myself up wincing with every step and movement.

Once I get up the stairs all I hear is silence. She's not on the couch, nothing. She just left.... again.

I walk to the kitchen looking at the time... 2am. I slowly make my way upstairs and walk into my room. I see my suitcase in the corner with clothes hanging out of it, they went through my stuff.

I walk over looking through and they also took my money. I groan standing up. 2000 dollars, gone. I look up and open my dresser pulling out the close and up my secret case my 95000 dollars still hidden.

I've been making this stash ever since I've gotten my allowance which it depends how I am the weekend though it's always I've 100 dollars or more, yes, a lot. We aren't necessarily poor? We are rich I can tell you that with this big house. My moms a fashion designer.

Once I pick up the clothes neatly folding them putting them in the case it's almost 4. Also did I forget to mention the mental hospital is 5 hours away, didnt I?

Getting into the bed I grab my phone seeing a bunch of missed calls from the group chat shitty hair made.
I check the group chat seeing they are still on call, they see me checking and start spamming the group chat.

I turn my phone off not joining knowing I'll probably be in pain the whole time.

———————————————————————————

It's been and hour and they are still spamming the chat for me to join fuck it I'm bored and it's 5.

I join the call and dunce face starts screaming and making ape noises like an idiot.

"KACCHAN I WAS SO WORRIED WHY DIDNT YOU JOIN" maybe I shouldn't have joined the call.

I hear the door downstairs shut and I quickly leave the call just in case it's.... them, then I hear a bottle shatter and a loud thump. That's mom.

I walk downstairs to see her laying on the floor with a bottle in her hands passed out. I pick her up dragging her to the couch and setting a blanket over her. "It's time" I mumble out walking upstairs grabbing my suitcase before walking straight out the door walking to UA.

———————————————————————————

"COME ON STUDENTS ONTO THE BUS!" WHY THE HELL IS HE SCREAMING SO GODDAMN EARLY IN THE MORNING, I swear Present Mic will be the death of me.

I get in the bus and sit in the back plugging in my earphones.

After a while dunce face raccoon eyes and shitty hair get on. Of course shitty fucking hair sits next to me. I should appreciate them they do so fucking much for me and I don't even deserve it...

"Bakubro?" Shitty hair tilts his head. I hum in acknowledgment. "Are you excited?! BRO I CANT WAIT THESE PEOPLE MUST BE SOOOO MANLY TO HAVE GONE THROUGH ALL THAT" I groan slightly. Do they ever shut up? No? Sucks to suck.

"YEAH KIRI AND AND AND- And- and... uhhh" dunce face lifts a finger to his chin and makes a thinking face.

The bus suddenly starts making me jump. I hope nobody noticed that, that was a shitty fucking
mistake.

They start playing a game of uno which I am a god at like... everything else. I switch the playlist on Spotify till it fucking tells me I only get 6 skips, which by the way CAN SUCK MY-.

I dose off my head falling on shitty hairs shoulder and I feel him tense up before relaxing, while I settle into a nap.

                                                £

IK IK IM SUCH A BAD AUTHOR I DONT UPdate BUT I UHH I AM LIKE also READING AND IMA ASK WHAT SHIP SHOULD IT BE JUST CAUSE AND IF U DONT CHOOSE ITS GOING TO BE KIRIBAKU CAUSE ITS CUTE.