...

Katsukis Pov}

My body freezes as he slowly come closer to me. I feel his breath on my lips then his lips. Rough hands grip at my cheeks and I close my eyes melting. From this it's a guarantee that I'm blushing.

"Kiri.. I-" my voice begins but I get cutoff, asshole.

"No it's okay I know you don't like me but please, just hold me."

He lays on me and I wrap my arms around him warmth running through both of us. We probably look really stupid, a rock of a human on me. What a sight to see.

My face makes its way in between his neck. Sitting up now I can see how scared he is. I'd nuzzle against his shirt, just really wanting to sleep. He shuffles again and my hands find fabric beneath me.

"It's only 5 but..." he wanders off before catching my eyes staring. Kirishima flushes red.

"I'm tired." My body twist on the sheets. He nods slowly moving off of me and beginning to walk away.

"Where are you going?" Where is he going? Is he leaving me alone? His movements halt and he stares back at me.

"I was going to make a bed on the floor for me, but-"

"Just sleep up here" my half asleep state doesn't take in the fact that I've invited kiri to sleep with me.

Kirishima slips in next to me, tensing trying not to let us touch. I pull him close, wrapping my arms around him. Kirishima follows in suit and he doses off.

I stay awake admiring his face, my eyes trail is jawline, to his nose, to his hair and so on.

———————————————————————————

An alarm goes off, my hand stretches out to reach it but my desk, is not there? Now that made me lift my head up because what kind of dumbass dream is happening.

Something under me moves, It's my end the demons under my bed have finally found my bedridden self. My eyes trail down to see a half away blushing kirishima.

He apologized profusely in a drowsy voice, that was kind of hot to me.. If only he could read the thoughts inside my head, I mean I'd rather cut all my limbs off voluntarily then that.

"Shitty hair"

He flinched under me, my voice coming off loud.

"Yes?"

"Shut the fuck up" Now that wasn't too harsh, was it? The warmth engulfs me and I fall asleep again.

———————————————————————————

"-Ki!" I wish they would shut up. It's way to early for this. My body involuntary let's put a grunt, meaning "fuck off" because I do not have a single intent to get up.

"Katsuki!" Kirishimas rough hand shakes me.

"The fu-" wow rude awakening.

"ITs 10 KAtsUKi we missed morning classes!" Shit, he's fucking with me. I'd sit up rolling off the bed, I'm not getting any sleep with this loud idiot anyway. 

Someone's phone vibrates from the bed, the screen showing the time 10, and dunce face's name pop up.
Shit.