Kat

They get to the cafe and fuck if he doesn't just melt into the seat as soon as his ass hits the chair.

Fuck Hetero and fuck the coffee... rewind, he wants the coffee and he's not getting up so...

"Shithead, I want coffee.." he groans when Hetero raises an eyebrow at him. As if they didn't come to get coffee in the first place? Like get up and get it bitch.

Though Hetero only bites his lip and stands up, walking to the counter and ordering something.

Katsuki better like it because if he doesn't he's blowing everything up. He feels his palms heat up and a frown ghosts on his face right before another body slides across him.

Fuck he didn't notice that asshole. He only rolls his eyes and takes the cup.

He blows on it before sipping slowly. "Caramel."

"You smell like it."

"Very funny" he huffs out because he would've been just fine with a normal black coffee and cream. Atleast he didn't pay for this shit.

He just shrugs before taking another sip, his body feeling warm from the inside out. He could get used to this.

Soon he hits the bottom of the cup, frowning at it like it personally offended him. Which it did...

Katsuki looks up to find Hetero looking up at him in amusement.

"What." He grits out, still pressed over his cup of coffee.

"Nothing" Hetero gives an amused smirk and stands up, cracking his joints.

Katsuki follows in suit as he stands up and stretches.

Hetero picks up the cups from the tables and walks a little away to throw it out. "Where to?"

Kat rubs the back of his head and frowns. "Gotta get back and clean my room and shit." He shrugs.

Hetero nods, spinning on his feet to the direction of the door. "I'll walk you."

Kat shrugs because why not? Hetero taking him back wouldn't be too bad.

They walked out the shop, the small bell ringing above the door as they leave.

"I don't want to do that shit." Katsuki groans and he saunters out behind.

"Kinda sucks when you dirty your room." Hetero shrugs walking next to Kat, kicking the small rocks below.

"Shut the fuck up." Kat rolls his eyes as he hides his smirk. That wasn't even funny.

If he's measuring his walk right, it'll take about 40 minutes of miserable time with this dumbass to get to the fucking school.

Jesus fuck.

He definitely hates his company. Definitely.

——————-——-——————-——

They approach the school and hetero drapes over kat. Giving him the motherly love he deserves from him.

"Get the fuck off me?!!" Kat screeched out, pushing heteros heavy ass body off of him.

"Baby noo!" Hetero whined in a facade of sadness. His hand over his heart like someone like me would give a fuck.

"Fucking idiot, you-"

"KACCHAN!" He hears one of his idiots call out. Fuck.

He pushes hetero away.

"Run."

He doesn't, he just stands there without a care in the fucking world, I don't want him meeting the idiots. He's mine.

WOAH?