{4} It really is...

A/N

I'm a homo
Tw mentions of r@pe

—————————————————————————
Baku's pov:

Fuck my head hurts. I open my eyes seeing flashes of lights from different phones as I start to move but feel something wrapped around me. It's a hand. Oh.

I blush getting up and hitting at the phones making them drop or stop taking pictures. Im not going to yell because shitty hair is still sleeping but I notice there is only 5 minutes of the drive left.

I look outside and my eyes widen. I recognize this place. It really is the one, the exact one I went to.

We pull up in a parking spot as I have a full blown silent anxiety attack in my head.

Fuck I hate this.

———————————————————————————

I pull my hood over my head as Aizawa checks the class in and Mic does a head count.

"Alright class.." Mr Aizawa pauses before looking down at the list and back up, right. At. Me.

"We will be visiting the different areas of the hospital and the people in it." He starts before looking around. "Remember and pay close attention to them and what they are diagnosed with. Just be careful" and with that he turns around and starts walking, the whole class behind him following.

I hate this it's obvious he knows I've been here. Why else would he look at me like that?

We stop at a center with a glass window showing people inside. This disgust me it's like a fucking zoo. They are human fucking beings this ISNT how the fuck they should be taken care of.

I scoff out loud and some heads turn including Iida. With that look I know I messed up even with his resting bitch face. "BAKUGO THATS NOW HOW YOU SHOULD BE ACTING DONT LAUGH AT THEM FOR BEING IN HERE" you know his eyebrows kinda look like the Batman signal.

I chuckle some more hearing him go off on me as I look back at the glass to see them at the window. HOLY SHIT THATS KAI.

I walk to the locked door as the doctors open it. The sign saying victims of r@pe. I walk in with the rest of the class's eyes pinned on me.

I look back at them to see signs of recognization as I slowly take a step.

"The names... Katsuki Bakugo" it goes quiet before they start to whisper.

I sit there tilting my head back staring at the class with a glare.

"Fucking shit heads get off the glass" I scoff looking back at the rest of the people in the room seeing them in a corner.

Kai stands up walking over to me, he was the worst out of all of us when he came here. In bandages for days only like 50 pounds and could barley move.

Whoever did that to him is in jail and I'm waiting for that fucker to die so I can trash his funeral or maybe I'll dig up his grave an-.

Kai slowly lifts his hand to my face before whispering my name quietly, I almost couldn't hear him.

"Kat...?" I nod and he gets closer and hugs me softly.
I hug back. I missed them. They are like the four idiots I hang out with. They've gotten worse when I left and now im just scared for them.

We sit on the floor and I look around to notice the class is staring at me confused. Wendy stares at me. You know? The one with the slightly dyed hair with the color coming out she came from America.

"Why'd you leave us.." she stares at the ground and I place my hand on her head. She flinched before apologizing.

I take my hand away looking away. "I... I got better" Tears slowly drip from Wendy's eyes. "I've been waiting two years for you to come back... YOU DONT EVEN VISIT"

She lashed out at me with tears going down her face and Kai and someone new holds her back. "I-I'm sorry I-I just... I missed you I-... I can't please... please... I don't have... I need you.."

Her cried turn into hiccups and I wipe the tear that dripped down my face.

Mr. Aizawa comes in and pulls me out. "Your supposed to make them feel better and learn how to deal with people like that." I scoff.

"Well SORRY she started crying you don't even know what we talked about so mind ur fucking business." I stare him down and he looks back with a blank face.

"I will know in a little so go calm down and sit out" He shrugs me over.

Everyone else goes in and we all get ready to leave instead of going to the other areas because it was getting late.

———————————————————————————
(T/S) on the bus

"Kacchan?" Deku stares at me. I hum looking at him.
"If you don't mind me asking... what's your relationship with them? They kept asking about you and you hugged them?"

"Yeah they did.." shitty hair stares and a few of them hum in agreement.

"It's none of your fucking business" I lean my head on the window and my head jumps as we go over a bump.

I take my head off the window and rest it against the seat plugging back in my music.

———————————————————————————

I give up LMAO HELP