Sometimes you just gotta scream

"Arghhhhhh!!! What the fuck?!"
Tight arms surrounded my neck almost choking me.
Damnit I knew that bitch was gonna die, but damn. My mind thought as I saw blondie get murdered on the screen. Only to see the the scientist cheering after her death on "Cabin in the Woods".

Mitsuya looked so confused as he rushed trying to read all the subtitles his arms tight around my neck as he was mumbling run run run to the fictional characters on the screen.

"That was terrible?! Those hillbillies really did that." The animatronic voice said as I tapped on the to read voice on Mitsuya phone. Although it was annoying to type every response I was dedicated to my charade.

He nodded hearing the reply as we were engrossed in this comedy horror movie. During these 3 hours we spent together I could definitely say we were now bros. Maybe all the screaming and tears from watching horror movies and horror comedy movies brought us closer. Close enough to convince him to order some much needed food. Just as we see one of the character drive into the wall I turned to him with a look that says "da hell did you see that? Did that shit happen?" Only for him to nod mirroring my look. It was getting easier to come to terms with this odd arrangement now that my main bother was taken care of. I reached forward grabbing another slice of Japanese pizza into my mouth.

American horror really had some weird premises but the plot twist was fucken spectacular. Just as they start getting chased a knock sounds at the door answer.

Not even bothering to tear his eyes from the screen I get up eagerly to answer it.

"Uhm sir your food." a voice says not even looking up as he holds the delivery bag of what I smelled fried chicken. As he curiously gazes up meeting my eyes his demeanor is almost started as I smile at him taking the chicken before slamming the door shut on his face before his mind can even process what happen.

I set the chicken down among the other foods we ordered opening the chicken to take a bite on it. My eyes gazing at the screen as my mind wandered over my recent thoughts. Especially my new animal. He tried to draw me by acting amorously, only to lash out randomly, before turning back to seek attention. My new animal he almost reminded me of a... cat. But not a house cat he was more dangerous then that... A big cat, a predator. He seemed docile but so fierce. A lion. With a mane full of gold locks. I always wanted a big cat.

As we reached closer to the ending of the movie the air starts to tense as if a storm is brewing.

My mind snapped alert, whipping my eyes to the door as i abruptly stood.

My sudden motion causing Mitsuya who had been engrossed this whole time to suddenly turn to me.

"Y/n-san? Whats wrong?" His hand reaching to place on my shoulder.

I draw back my shoulder, increasing the distance between us causing his hand to only touch air as he withdrew it his expression unreadable before he himself senses the air.

He rushes to stand as the door slams open.

A tense figure rushes at me in a blur of motion, his arms enveloping my figure. Tightly encircling me to the point of crushing me. I wince as he crushes me in his embrace. His whole form shaking. I relax in his arms realizing Mikey is back. I hadn't sensed his pheromones but the pressure around him was no joke. This man was dangerous regardless if he was an alpha or not. I had to remind myself this man was a gang leader he sat on the top always looking down.

My lion seemed shaken though. His whole nature more docile as if he had been whipped into submission wherever the hell he had gone. At least my progress was still there noticing his pheromones no longer leaked out and his aggression recently had dulled .