Ghost of the past

This might be a bit cringe but if you want to listen to empty bed from cavetown while reading this.

(Y/N)'s POV
I run through the forest. I can't see anything! I try to find my way out as I hear a thunder. I curl up in a tree and start crying. "God dammit!" I punch the floor. I take out a small six in one thingy I bring with me. I take out a knife from my backpack. I carve an arrow into a tree. I go to the direction when suddenly I fear droplets hit my face. I click the flashlight button. I suddenly feel a lightning hit me. My vision goes dark. What the hell?! Is it because of the knife? I didn't think this through! All of this just to get everyone to shut up about me not having friends.

I've always wanted to die... I've always hated myself. I was never a good person... that's why I didn't have friends... and now I tried to make some friends, killed myself instead. I wonder what'll happen to my pets. I'm the one to take care of them. Who will take car of them now? Ever since a young age I've hated myself. So why is it that now I want to live? To wake up and think this is only a dream. I can feel my body getting dragged away, but by who?

"Why don't you have friends?" "Because I don't want to." "But you need friends." "I don't need them." "What? do you think you're a robot now?" A robot? That's what everyone calls me. A robot... perfect grades... serious... never gets jokes... doesn't identify sarcasm... doesn't empathize... blunt... "A robot... seems like quite a fitting way to describe me... doesn't it?" I smile. "You used to be so nice and have so many friends, what happened?" "They left me... over and over again, I thought I just had met the wrong people, until I realized that I'm the bad one here." I feel my eyes water as I walk away to my room. If I make friends... will they shut up? When I enter middle school I'll make friends.

"If you want to be our friend you have to pass a dare." "What is it?" "Go inside the forest near to that big school." "Alright."