Ghost of help

Here you can listen to meteor shower. In fact I'm gonna put a link here with a playlist. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6Cr5AGZBsVkfqejYT8zp74?si=48NlBv2CTmKEwAjw57aMKA

(Y/N)'s POV
I wait in the cave for Muichiro to come as every other day. "It's getting dark, Alfred." I frown and start floating to the end of the forest. "I've never gone outside to the city." I float as fast as I can getting ready to be blown away. I squint my eyes waiting for it but I don't. I continue floating, until I see a very familiar house. I look at my old house.

"Should I go back or should I continue?" I see the street starting to get covered by mist coming from the forest. "I can't let them see me." I continue floating until I hear a familiar voice. "Muichiro's brother." I go past the wall from the house, ignoring the pain from going through stuff and starting to become touchable. I see Muichiro laying in bed. "Muichiro?" I see him with a towel in his face. He turns to look at me.

"(Y/N)?" "Are you alright?" "Yeah, sorry I couldn't go today, I woke up with fever." I nod and come closer. I put my hand on his forehead. He holds my wrist and puts my hand on his cheek. "Your hand is cold." "Y-yeah, I am a spirit after all." He hums.

"Let me take care of you." "What?" "Your parents just left, right?" "Yeah." "Let me take care of you, as a thanks." "Alright." "Have you checked your temperature?" "Yes, my mom just did." "Not gonna lie, it may not make sense but take a shower with hot water. Just so the steam touches your skin. It always worked for me. I'll bring you clothes, alright?" He hums and goes to what I suppose it the restroom. I hear the shower turn on.

I look for a towel and go grab some pajamas from his drawer. "Muichiro, look at all the mi- who are you?" I turn into mist and go through the bathroom door with my eyes closed. "Here are your clothes." "You could've knocked!" "Muichiro, who's there?!" I start panicking and try to go through the wall. "Shoot I can't go through walls."

I wake up to see Muichiro sleeping. "Hey, Muichiro, look out the window, it so misty!" Yuichiro comes through the door. "Who are you?" "Uh, a friend." "I don't know you." "A friend of your brother." "I still don't know you, and why are you sleeping with him?" "I must've fallen asleep." "No shit Sherlock. What are you doing here?" "(Y/N), who are you talking to?" "Your brother, go back to sleep so you feel better." He nods and nuzzles his face on my shoulder as I tense up.

I hear Yuichiro sigh. "Why does he let himself dream about that?" "What?" "Look at his face. He always has bad dreams. He just wants to go home." "Home? I thought you lived here." "Home is where the people you love are, we moved here quite a while ago, but mom and dad are always working, and he isn't used to it yet."

I feel Muichiro's eyelashes tickle my skin as he opens his eyes. "I thought you were asleep." He nods  and looks at Yuichiro. "What are you doing here?" "Why shouldn't I be here?" "Because it's my room." "And? Anyways, I just wanted for you to look at all the mist in the streets." "I should go before the mist leaves, goodbye Muichiro."