A girl's feelings

Sweet tooth cavetown, I have others I swear I just feel like cavetown has a charm when it comes to expressing emotions clearly

(Y/N)'s POV
I sit by Muichiro's side. "Muichiro, do you like me?" "No." "Not in a romantic wa-" "I said no." I hum. "I like you, you're a nice guy." I stand up and smile at him. I start walking to my house. I enter and lock the door. I curl up and cry. "I thought I could have a friend, but of course I had to mess up. I'm so sick of myself, no wonder why they leave me, they probably feel the same. I've tried everything, not talking and just being there, talking, buying stuff, waking home with them, being smart, I tried being myself too, but that's what makes them leave fastest. I want to be anyone else. I try, why did I try again? I'm stupid, I should've stayed by myself. I thought you loved me the way I am."

I hear knocking on the door. "Hi, (Y/N)." "Hi, mom." "I've got something to tell you." "What is it?" "You're moving with us, to Tokyo." "Sure." "Aren't you sad?" "No, I don't really have any friends here?" "What about Muichiro?" "We're not friends, he's just an acquaintance." "Alright, then, we'll move next month." I nod.

I walk around the forest. "This brings me back memories, he never talked to me about it, I remember." I walk to the school to see Muichiro kissing a girl as they held hands. It could be Yuichiro, don't worry. "I love you, Muichiro." "Oh, it is Muichiro." I keep walking to the store on the other side. "Oh, hi (Y/N)." I turn around to see Yuichiro. "Hi, Yuichiro. How are you?" "Good, and you?" "Good, too." "Hadn't seen you in a while." "Yeah, did you and Muichiro fight or something?" "Not really, we're just not really friends anymore." "Oh, what happened? You two got along pretty well." "He doesn't like me." "He hugged you and took care of you, what makes you think he doesn't like you?" "He said it."

"Muichiro, come here!" He pulls me. "Hey, stop pulling me Yuichiro!" He stops walking as we reach Muichiro. I look at him awkwardly. "Hi, Muichiro." "Hi." "How's uhm life treating you?" "Well." I hum. "So... you got a girlfriend, right?" "Yes." I nod. "Apologize." I look at Yuichiro. "He didn't do anything wrong." "Apologize to her." "For what?" "You can't tell people you don't like them." "Of course I can." "That's rude, apologize." "So what?" I try to pull my arm away.

"Let me go, Yuichiro, it's fine." "Not until he apologizes!" "I'm not apologizing to her! It's none of your business either way, what is she, your girlfriend?! You're a bad brother." I slap him. "And you're a bad person, Muichiro! I really thought I had gotten a friend for once, you suck. He's not the problem here, you are Muichiro. You can have both your stupid phone and blanket back. I wish I'd never helped you through the stupid forest. I'm glad that I'm moving and won't have to see you again." I take out the blanket from my bag and throw it to his face and push the phone to his hand. I walk away back to my house without reaching the store.