A brother's eyes

Breakeven -The Script

Yuichiro's POV
"She remembers me." "What?" "That means she knows I was the one she wanted to hug and kiss." I see his eyes water. "Does she hate me?" "Well, I can't say you didn't have it coming." "She's moving away, did she still want to kiss me when she asked me? I won't ever see her again." "Well she was avoiding you so it's not like you saw her that much." He keeps crying as I pat his head. "You realize it's your fault, right?" He nods. "Did you like her?" He nods. "Like a friend?" He shakes his head. "Why did you get a girlfriend then?" "Because she didn't remember me." "What do you mean?" "She wasn't in her body when she found me, she was like a ghost. When she woke up she didn't remember who I was and only remember what I'd done. Like that someone had given her this blanket, yet not me. Her hugs felt empty. She didn't feel as warm."

"Couldn't you have waited for her to remember?" "I missed her. Her cheery self." "So you got with someone else? You're an idiot. Do you realize you just lost any chance of dating her, right? Maybe she could've stayed if you had been her friend." "She doesn't like me back." "Didn't you say she wanted to kiss you?" I see his eyes widen in surprise. "That's right!" "You idiot, how're we related?!" I walk away.

Muichiro runs and hugs me. "Muichiro?" "Sarah broke up with me." "I thought you'd break up with her." "Yeah, but she got mad because I never said I love you too, and we ended up breaking up. "Well of course she'd be mad! She was like 'I love you, Muichiro!' and you are like 'hm'." "Well I don't love her, did you want me to lie?" "No, I wanted you to not date someone you don't want to. Either way, why are you crying it's not like you liked her."

"I miss her." "But you didn't like her." "No, not Sarah you idiot." "(Y/N)?" "Yeah." "You're such a child, look, go apologize to her and if she accepts it then maybe you'll be able to climb your way up to dating her, but remember, she's moving some day around this week. Even if you do get to be her friend it'll be way harder to get her to date you from Tokyo." He nods and we walk to our house.