A boy's memory

Sing to you Monty Datta, Shiloh Dynasty (first part is a flashback from ghost of help)

Muichiro's POV
I watch as (Y/N) leaves. I hear a small ping and look at the floor. A small turquoise hair brooch. I pick it up. "Is it hers?" It matches with my hair.

I continue walking with (Y/N). We enter her house. "Where's everything?" "Your family moved away." "I want my family." "I'll call your mom." I call the phone they'd left in the post it on the empty kitchen. "Hello?" "Good evening, miss. You're (M/N) (L/N), right?" "Yes, what do you need?" "I found (Y/N) some time ago, but she was in a very bad state and she didn't want you to see her like that, so I've been taking care of her. She's fine now, right here with me. She's in the house, but she wants to see you guys." I hear some excited screams and cheers. "We'll be there by tomorrow." "Alright."

"Are you... okay?" "Yeah." "What's your name?" "Muichiro." "Why are you crying?" "It's nothing, I'm glad she'll be getting to see you, I'll give you her phone number." "She has a phone?" "Yeah, gave her my old one so she could text me if she needed anything." "You're a good kid." I hum. "Her number is **********." "Thank you for taking care of her." "No problem." I sniffle and wipe away my tears. "Do you want me to leave her here by herself or should I stay? Or should I take her with me?" "You can leave her there, I'm sure the alarm still works, she knows the password and everything." "Alright." I hang up.

"Hey, (Y/N)." "What is it?" "Do you remember anything about world history?" "Mmmmm, yeah, there was this two big wars and this guy who wanted to paint but ended up killing a bunch of people and this uh wall that got broken and then I remember this nice guy telling me about he had this dream in which he had this cool sword and he wanted to fight this guy that looked like Michael Jackson! And he fought demons by cutting off their heads with his cool katana!"

"Do you remember what he looked like?" "No, but he had really soft hair, he's really kind, and he's really cute, specially when he laughs, wait, should I be telling this to you? I don't even know your name. What if you kidnapped him?!" "I don't think I could kidnap him if I wanted to." "That's right, he's super cool and strong, and he pats my head and ruffles my hair." I giggle. "Where did you get the strong part from?" "I don't remember, but I'm sure he is! He's super cool! One day he was sick and he was still worried about taking care of me. He held my hand once, it was so warm and nice to hold... but why was he taking care of me?" I feel my face heat up from all the things she was saying.

"Your family is coming tomorrow. Put on the alarm." "I remember, his lips were so soft." "I thought you didn't get to kiss him." "Once when we were asleep we accidentally kissed, but I didn't want him to worry so I didn't tell him." "We kissed?! I mean, you kissed?!" "Well, more like our lips crashed, and I woke up and moved away." "O-oh, that's uhm nice. I'm leaving now, make sure to put the alarm. If someone calls you, it's probably your mom." "I remember he gave me this phone, and this blanket and he was the one to bring me my dog plushie." "I'm sure, he wanted to kiss you, too."

"Oh, before I leave." "What?" I put the brooch on her hair. "You left it at my house once, it matches my hair. Cool, right? It's pretty, I'm guessing your mom gave it to you?" "Yes, how did you-?" "Goodbye."