A human of change

Way back home from eeeeeh I'm lazy Shawn Shane something like that Shaun?

Muichiro's POV
I knock on (Y/N)'s door, and wait for her to open. She looks at me. "Hi, Muichiro." "Hi... I wanted to apologize, I'm sorry." "What for?" "I was a bad friend." "We are not friends." "Well, you were right, I am a bad person." "Yes. Either way, what are you doing here?" "I like you." "No, you don't." "Yes, I do. I'd like to be your friend." "I don't want a friend, and you don't. If you did you would've said you liked me when I asked." "I missed yo-" "That's selfish, now you like me because you missed me." "That's not it, please just let me finish." She hums.

"I missed you, the you that I first met. When you forgot about me, you just didn't feel the same anymore. You didn't hug me and when you did it felt different. You talked about me, and how you liked me and wanted to kiss me and hug me, but it was as if you were talking about someone else. I missed how you'd braid my hair, how you looked so interested when I told you stories, how you asked me to teach you stuff, and I missed when you talked to me about anything. When you first went back to your body, you didn't even ask for my name. I know it's selfish, but you talked about how you wanted to see your family and this guy you didn't remember who was, but you never really talked to me. I was scared, what if you never remembered me? What if it took years? I didn't know how to deal with it, I'm sorry." "If you were my friend, you would've waited for me." "I couldn't, I wanted to wait for you, but I'd rather wait for you alone than wait for you watching you not remembering. I wanted to kiss you, too. The day you woke up. I wanted to know what your lips felt like against mine. I wanted to hug you and cuddle you. Yet you didn't even remember my name. I'm not trying to blame you or anything like that."

"You've got one chance, don't fuck up Muichiro. Oh, I have to take the train." "Let me walk you to the station." She nods as I pick up one of her bags. We walk to the station. "My train is here, here." She hands me a paper. "It's my number, if you want to contact me someday." I grab it and pat her head. "Muichiro." "What is it?" She kisses me. My eyes widen in shock, but start kissing back. She pulls away. "You also wanted to know what it felt like, right?" I nod, blushing. "We're still just friends, though, it was just to know what it'd feel like." I nod still in shock. I pat her head and hand her her bags.

"This is goodbye, then. Not gonna lie, I expected to get to be your girlfriend before my mom told me we'd move." "What?" "Yeah, goodbye then." "Not goodbye, just a 'the alarm code is ****, you're always welcome.'" I lift up a key. "Don't you need it?" "I have two spare ones since I always lost them." She nods and takes it. "Let me do one more thing." "Sure." She places her hand on my cheek. "How does my hand feel?" "Warm." "Humans change, did you like my hand better cold or warm?" "Hmm, depends on the situation. That changes, too."

I place my hand on her cheek as she leans on it. She moves my hand and intertwines her fingers with mine. I blush and lean in, our foreheads touching, our noses touching, our lips barely grazing against each other. "Muichiro." I turn around quickly. "Oh, hi, Yuichiro. I told him you were at the train station in case he wanted to say goodbye." She nods. "Hi, Yuichiro. You were the one to get him to apologize, weren't you? Thank you." "I only convinced him to do it, he was really sad." He chuckles. "Goodbye, Yuichiro. You're a great person, I wish I had a brother like you." She hugs him. "Why does he get a hug?!" "You got something else, shut up." She goes inside the train.

I wave as the train leaves, and turn to Yuichiro to see him smirking at me. "What do you want?" "What is it that you got?" "Nothing." "Aw come on, tell me!" He started poking me. "Stop that!" "Not until you tell me!" "We kissed, will you stop it?!" "Wait, only that? Nothing spicy? I already knew that, I literally saw you about kiss again, it looked pretty romantic so I could only guess you had kissed before." "Of course nothing spicy, we're fourteen Yuichiro!" "But didn't you say you connected once?" He looks at me curiously. "I meant that we literally connected since she was a ghost and she went through me and couldn't get out!" "Oooooh, you should've specified, this is confusing." "It's obvious we wouldn't do anything 'spicy', Yuichiro. Let's go now." He laughs and walks by my side, teasing me about the kiss.