Ghost of thankfulness

Imagine having a girlfriend yet still not knowing the first thing about any type of romantic interactions like kissing or going on dates, could be me. Here you can listen to Talk to me from cavetown, I know a lot of cavetown but I promise it won't be all.

(Y/N)'s POV
I walked around the forest until I heard some steps. I float towards them, and stop as I see Muichiro. "Muichiro, where are you?!" "Not Muichiro?" I float towards the cave with the barking dogs. "Stop barking dammit!" He whisper shouts. I see him with some weird stuff putting it in my arm. "What is that?" "This is like your food." "You can hear me?" "Yes, but where are you?" He moves his arm around the air. "Hey! Don't put your arm in my stomach, it feels weird!" "That's your stomach?" "Yes!" "Sorry." I watch as he puts a needle in my arm. "Ow!" "You can feel that?" "Of course I can!" He pinches my arm as I slap his arm, my arm going through his chest.

I see his eyes widen as he gasps. I move my arm away. "Are you okay?" "Yeah, I just lost all my air." "Sorry about that." "Don't worry about it. Oh, gotta go, my brother must be looking for me." "Yuichiro?" "Yes. See ya!" "Alright."

Is it on top of my favorite tree, my best friend, a tree that I'd named Alfred. I sit besides my body. I slowly fall asleep.

Muichiro's POV
I walk to the forest trying not to get lost in the mist. I finally arrive to the cave that's lit by the candles surrounding her. She tosses and turns in her sleep. I shake her a bit. She frowns and continues moving. I take hold of her body and place her head on my lap. I play with her hair and watch as the frown disappears from her face. I shake her body a bit and she wakes up slowly. "What is my body doing on your lap?" "You were having a bad dream, but I thought you might've gone through me if I put you on my lap so I put your body instead."

She hums as I keep playing with her hair. I see her hand twitch slightly. "Did your hand just move?" "What? It's never moved before." "It just moved slightly." "Wait, what are you doing here, it's already dark and foggy." "Thought I'd come since I can see you in days like these." She nods. "I should get going now." "Yeah, goodbye, Muichiro." "Your body has gotten healthier these three weeks. I was worried I might've put the needle in the wrong place." She hums as I stand up to leave, moving her body to its usual place.

I walk away when I suddenly feel arms wrap around me from behind. "Thank you for taking care of me." "No problem."

I turn around to pat her head and see her crying. "Ghosts can cry?" She opens her mouth to speak yet shuts it. "Were you having a bad dream?" She nods. "Do you want to talk about it? We can talk here on the floor, if you want." She shakes her head as she sits. "I brought you a blanket. I'm not sure if you get cold, but here you go." I hand her a blanket as she smiles and nuzzles her face into it.

"Oh, here." I hand her a dog plush. "Where did you get this from?" "Your house, your family decided to leave your room the same in case one day you went back. This one seemed to be the most dirty one so I thought you must've taken it around many places." "Yeah." She hugs it.

"Do you have friends Muichiro?" "I get along with some people, but most of them are in high school, but I do get along with my brother." She hums and plays with the plush's ears. "Did you have many friends?" "No, that's why I'm here." I nod. "Here." I hand her my old phone. "What's this for?" "I'm not sure if you are able to hold it, but if you ever need help you can text me, you can steal the school's internet, it's already connected." She nods.

"I'll get going." "It's raining." "Oh." "You should wait until it stops raining." I nod as I lay on the floor. "You'll get your hair dirty." She lifts my head and places some kind of cloth below it. "Can you put this below the rest of your hair?" I nod and put it.

I feel something hit my whole body as I gasp for air. I open my eyes and see (Y/N)'s head slightly through my chest along with her arms, torso and legs. I try to move away but it was as if something was keeping me in place. I move my hand and poke her. My hand goes straight through her arm and she wakes up suddenly. Her head still through my chest. "What was that for?!" "Sorry, can you get out?" "Get out?" "You're inside me." She tries to move her head away only to fail. I try breathing as she moves her arms carefully to push me only for her arms to go through my torso. "What the hell?!" She keeps trying to get away, failing each time.

"Sorry, Muichiro." "For what-" I get cut off as she pushes her body against mine going straight through me. I groan from pain and try to catch my breath. She puts her hand out to help me up. I shake my head and stand by myself. "How can you see me? The mist is gone." "I'm not sure."