Chapter Nine~ Meet and Fleet

(One week later. Iris had four stiches and has only talked to JC since everything happened!)

Kian

I need to talk to her. I need to tell her why I hit Ricky. I just need her to answer any over my texts. I have only known her a little while and I feel so strongly for her. Maybe it's because I want to fix her or maybe it's because I need somebody to fix me?

I go to my bathroom and fix up my hair and get dressed because we have a meet and greet today. I grab my black headband and push back my messy long hair and go downstairs to see who's up.

"Kiannnn what's up?" Trevor said from the couch where he was tying his hoes.

I carry on walking not wanting to talk to anybody right now. Out of nowhere Connor jumps on my back.

"Good luck today! It's going to be weird not being able to go" He was referring to him leaving the group.

"Dude why don't you just come to the meet and greet for fun?" Yelled Trevor from the living room.

Connor looked at me hoping I would agree but the truth is that wouldn't be cool. The fans would give their hopes up and I don't want them anymore upset than they already are.

"Nah man, I'll just finish packing up here." He motioned towards all his boxes in the front room. He walked put slightly more upset than he had entered. I heard JC and Ricky come in the front door. I only knew it was them because they were laughing loud enough that anybody could tell who it was.

"Lets rolllll!" Yelled JC walking into the kitchen followed by Ricky.

"Kian can I talk to you?" Asked Ricky. I just nodded and followed him out back.

"I know things are tense right now but how about we don't hate each other today for the sake of our fans." I looked at his face. It was all mainly gone except a little purple left from his black eye which he had covered up for the most part.

"Yeah sure." I shrugged him off and went out front and waiting in the black van here to get us.

***

We showed up to the venue half an hour early and there was a line about a block long. That automatically put me in a good mood. When we got inside JC and I snuck out to meet some fans. When we got outside we made sure none of them screamed or else we would be surrounded.

"Kian I love you so much. You saved my life!" A little blonde hair girl said as she hugged me and I kissed her cheek.

"Only you can save yourself babe, I don't want credit for your hard work." I winked at her causing her to cry some more.

"Can I take selfie with you?" She smiled.

"Of course!" I laughed and took her phone to take the selfie. She filed back in line.

I took pictures with a good number of girls and then I got to a girl with dark brown hair who seemed unsure to ask for a picture.

"A pretty girl can I take a picture with you?" I tapped her shoulder getting her attention. All she could do was nod her head. We took a picture then I tweeted it out with the caption 'love meeting you all!' then ran back inside with JC because I had blown our cover.

The meet and greet started and I saw some familiar faces of girls who had come to take pictures a few times before. We were going through the fans pretty quickly which upset me because I felt like I wasn't spending enough time with them. I slowed down my greeting line a little and started having more conversations. After about half the line was through we took a break and got food. We came back and started the whole process over again.