Chapter One~ Little Me

I heard a car door slam and immediately jumped out of my comfy spot in my beanbag. It was him, he's home. I quickly threw on my aged high tops, tucking my skinny jeans into them. I threw on a long white cardigan to match the black tank top I was wearing. I grabbed my cross shoulder elephant boho messenger bag and threw in some pajama's and bathroom supplies. Finally I grabbed my phone and charger and proceed to sneak out my back window.

I am now standing on the roof looking for my escape. I heard the front door slam closed making me grab hold of a supporting beam and inch my way down. My feet make contact with the dewy grass, may I inform you it's only 6am.

I sprinted through the back woods finally making it to a busy road which conveniently had a side walk. I caught my breath and began to walk until I found a Starbucks. As I walked in the one worker gave me a confused look and I walked into the bathroom to apply my missing makeup. My hair was a disaster so I threw in a messy and I mean MESSY bun.

You all must be confused let me quickly explain.

My name is Iris Locke; I am 17 and have fairly long light reddish-brown hair that is naturally beachy waves. I am pretty short and petite at 5'2 and weighing 102 doesn't make me the most intimidating. My skin is fair; my grandmother calls it "porcelain" so that should tell you I'm very pale. I don't remember my mother she died when I was only one and my father is an abusive drunk, and that is who I am running from.

Back to Starbucks.

it is now 7:50am, I walked out of the bathroom and exited the building saying a quick thank you to employee. I heard car breaks screeching in the distance and that's when I saw his car. Panicked I ran to the nearest store which happened to be a Wal-Mart. I began to run to the garden section when I hit a figure that was quite tall making me stumble but they kept me up.

"Ohmygosh I'm so sorry!" I said looking up into the now know figure.

He was gorgeous with a dazzling smile; he had soft brown eyes that could make me melt. he was wearing a white shirt with an aztec designed pocket with the sleeves rolled partially, his jeans were tight and black. his hair was a slightly bit messy but it was hot.

"My bad." He nervously laughed

"It's my fault, I should have-"I got cut off by the sound of a far too familiar voice.

I whipped my head around and turned back to the beautiful guy.

"I have to go." I stated obviously scared.

"Who is that?" he said refusing to let me go.

I was getting anxious and didn't have time to explain.

"No time to explain I have to run!" I yelled pulling my arm from him and running.

I ran pretty fast because I am used to this but this time I was hoping to get away. I made my way to the garden center and hid behind some huge boxes of tables I could hear my father's footsteps nearing. I was now trembling he was right in front of my hide out.

"Can I help you sir?" I heard a women's voice sound.

"Have you seen a small girl?" he sounded annoyed.

This can't be happening; I had to sneeze. I couldn't hold it in. An abrupt sneeze left me causing me to shake the box in front of me. I heard the box slide to the side revealing little me.

A/N PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND VOTE THANK YOU I LOVE YOU. <3