Chapter Four~ Pizza and boys?

I get to the new house and the movers help bring my boxes to my room. My room is a dissent size with light grey walls, two windows, and a single door that leads to a small balcony. The government provided a new bed, dresser, and  desk for me because they don’t really trust us bringing in our own stuff. My roommates seem nice especially Melody.

“Hey..” Melody trails of forgetting my name.

“Iris” I inform her with a smile.

“Iris! Jen and I are going out for some pizza, wanna come?” she smiled entering my room.

“I would love that but I don’t have any money.” I spoke while unpacking some shoes and hanging up my shirts.

Melody began to giggle and she closed the door.

“Silly the government gives us 200 dollars a week for groceries, household products, or really whatever we choose.” She said while she checked herself out in my standing mirror

This was so cool. I’m basically getting paid to live in a house with primarily no rules. I watched as Melody took out her phone, it was an IPhone (my dream phone). She sent a quick snapchat and looked towards me for an answer to her previous question.

“Sure I would love too!” I said standing up and brushing off my knees.

*~*~*

When we got to the little pizza place I grabbed a table while Melody ordered the pizza and Jen went to the bathroom. The entrance door gave a little ring notifying that there is another customer. I glanced up to see who it was. It was a group of guys, one with brown hair and blonde tips and plugs, another with very dark brown hair who was built, and lastly a very familiar Kian.

“Kian!” I yelled when he came all the way into the door way.

“Iris! Come here!” He opened his arms wide.

I left my table and gave him a hug, it had only been a few hours since I last saw him but I’m happy to see him again. His two other friends were looking at us confused as our hug lasted a little longer than expected.

“What are you doing here?” he smiled a nice warm smile.

“I live a few blocks away now, they made me move immediately.” I said shyly looking away from his friends who probably very confused now.

Melody joined my side asking if I was coming to eat and then became fairly red when she saw one of Kian’s friends.

“Oh sorry Iris this is Ricky, JC, and I’m Kian Iris’s friend.” He did a goofy smile.

“This is Melody.” I smiled and she waved.

Kian joked with us causing Melody and I to irrupt in laughter. Ricky and JC soon joined with the jokes make my stomach hurt from laughing so much. I havn't laughed in sooo long. Kian continues doing some weird crab impression while Jc acts like a cowboy and Ricky just cracks jokes.

Jen came and we introduced her and then she mentioned our piza and her hunger.

Our pizza smelled really good and I was starving so I decided to cut all of our conversations short and take Melody back to our table. After we were finished we headed for the door when Kian yelled towards me making me jump.

“Text me soon Iris!” I nodded and proceeded to walk out.

*~*~*

When we got home I went upstairs unpacked a few more items and went to my bathroom that was connected to my bedroom. I washed my face I threw my hair up into a bun. I brushed my teeth and left the bathroom changing into my Pj’s in my room. Once I was all changed and ready for bed I sunk into my new and very comfortable bed.

My mind was racing with thoughts.

What if my dad gets out early?

What if the girls end up hating me?

What is that noise coming from my window?

I bet Kian doesn’t really care about me. He just feels bad.

As I drift to a state of unconsciousness I dream of terrible things involving my father and him breaking out. Is this how it will be forever? Scared even when I’m safe? Worrying about my father forever? This is fair for me. I just want to be happy. 

Hey everyone! Sorry for the short chapter I just wanted to upload soon because I start school Monday :( .... 

Who do you think Iris will end up liking?

Ricky?

Jc?

Kian?

some other guy?

Whos know lol... wait.. I do! :) don't forget to commnet your favorite! Follow me too?? <3

If you know who those two girls ing the GIF are vote! ;)