authors note

Helloo!

I watched Eternals tonight and holy hell did anyone else fall in love with Druig? Because i sure as hell did. As he's such a new character in the MCU I figured there wouldn't be many fanfics written with him in question, therefore I thought I'd take it upon myself to start one because OH BOY am I in love with that man! (Barry of course, not just Druig.)

I am in no means a writer, I am literally a biology student and English was never my favourite subject lol.

But yeah, sit back and enjoy the long ride my friends (because this is absolutely going to be a major work in progress!)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the main MCU characters, of course these are all owned my marvel and I do not claim the rights to any of them! (As much as I would love to claim Druig, lol)
Some events may be depicted differently to the films in order to fit my storyline in, so please don't hate me if things are a little different to how you remember in the film. This is purely my story and purely fanfiction so if I have to change events / timelines / the way things work, then I will :))

But yeah, anyways... hope you enjoy my sporadic writing of 'Eternal Love' (original name.... I know.)

Please show me love as this is my first book!

Mwah :*