𝟶𝟷𝟶

[ 𝟶𝟷𝟶 ]

real life :

[     𝟶𝟷𝟶     ]❥real   life   :

     around 4:30, kalynn and weston left the house

meanwhile, suna and mina got back from their friday festivities (thank god for early lectures, otherwise they'd have no free time) and got home to a focused august and an attention starved arden. ford was just... there. pepper, on the other hand, was out "doing something."

      pepper was always very secretive. they should probably check in on that.

     kalynn was quite excited to drop off ms meatball buckets jr for the -fifth? sixth? it's hard to keep track- time. weston, as well, was excited to get out of the house. their reasonings, however, differed dramatically.

     it was only 4:51 when the two arrived at the house of college students, with ms meatball buckets jr in their arm. traffic had been good that day.

     arden had ran for the door, throwing it open exaggeratedly as they embraced kalynn, practically crushing poor ms meatball buckets jr in between them. it wasn't long before weston was ambushed by a fangirling suna and usual expressionless mina.

     they'd gotten a photo with the koury siblings after it, which they were extremely happy about.

      that's what led them here, with weston, august, and mina all competing in a race. particularly mario kart. and the atmosphere was getting tense.

      bets had been made.

      "come on, august! i have ten bucks on you!" kalynn shouted over arden, who was weirdly sure that mina was going to win. maybe the black haired girl was actually good at mario kart? who knew?

      august made a muffled noise back, busy throwing a banana behind their yoshi character at weston's princess peach.

      "you've got this weston!" suna cheered, hitting the back of the couch which the players were lined up on. as an afterthought, ve added in a softer tone, "you too, honey. you're doing great," to mina.