𝟶𝟸𝟷

[    𝟶𝟸𝟷    ]

real life :

[    𝟶𝟸𝟷    ]❥real   life  :

     "are you almost there?" sighed august

     "you're not the one giving me a freaking piggy back so i don't think you have any room to talk-" kalynn grunted back, hoisting them higher on her waist. she gripped their knees tighter, feeling them slip from her back slighter.

     the mckinnley frowned. "i just asked if we're almost there-" they pointed out, only to be cut off by an extremely irritated and tired (as well as sweaty) kalynn.

     "you fell down a hill and we're lost and i have to carry you to the hospital." she ranted, shaking her head. brown strands of thin hair stuck to the back of her neck, furthering her annoyance. "i can't believe this. what a great mental health week this is." sarcastically stated the girl.

     august stayed silent. they didn't so much as breath to loudly, deciding to just lean their head on the girls back. kalynn didn't say anything about it either. they both say in a strained silence for another minute or so, before-

     "can i take a nap?" questioned august. "your back is quite comfy."

     "no." answered the brunette. short and to the point.

      august pouted childishly, lifting their head from the girls back. they sighed, before saying, still pouting, "pout."

     hesitating in her next steps, kalynn's head tilted just slightly. she raised an eyebrow, asking to be clear if she'd heard them wrong. "d-did you just say the word "pout?"" she repeated.

     "yeah." shrugged august. they went on to explain after feeling kalynn's curiosity. "you can't see me so i thought i should tell you what my expressions are. so i get the same effect and everything."

     "you're an idiot." she told them. only she knew how fond the statement actually was, as she hoisted them higher up in her back.

     august decided to take this as a compliment, grinning. "thank you. now take me to the car."