𝟶𝟸𝟻

[    𝟶𝟸𝟻    ]

real   life  :

     "ms meatball," cooed kalynn, scratching at the scruff of her chin

     "ms meatball," cooed kalynn, scratching at the scruff of her chin. ms meatball buckets jr in purred in response, leaning into the hand.

     august waited beside her somewhat impatiently, bouncing on the balls of their feet. when kalynn finally turned her attention to them, mmbi sitting at her feet, august pressed a chaste kiss to her lips.

     the brunette girl smiled, bending down to pick up ms meatball buckets jr in her palms. with that, she and august both lept off to the latter's room.

     a cuddle session was in store, as well as a long deserved nap.

      "i think she's mad at us." stated august, staring down at the cat, who glared up at them from the floor. ms meatball buckets jr had refused to move, just staring at the couple bitterly for the first ten minutes of being in the room.

      kalynn laughed quietly, leaning over the side of the bed.

     "come ere'" she reached down, letting the cat step closer cautiously. albeit, still angrily, ms meatball buckets jr reluctantly lept up onto the bed. she settled between the two, head resting overtop or august's legs.

     august tilted their head in thought. "maybe she feels left out?" they guessed, petting the small cat happily.

     the brunette student hummed in response.

     "well, she's already falling asleep." kalynn observed quietly. she raised an eyebrow. "i'll take that as a sign of approval?" she suggested lostly.

     the other nodded along, leaning their head back onto kalynn's shoulder with a yawn. college was tiring, don't judge them.

     "approval of our relationship or approval of us letting her in on nap time?" august questioned, blinking slowly. they fiddled with a gold ring on their finger absentmindedly, waiting patiently for kalynn's reply.

     "both." the girl spoke honestly, examining the cat laid across august's legs.

     they hummed in agreement.

     kalynn shifted, seeming to remember something. she made a small noise, causing august to look up at her curiously. they tilted their head a little, in the form of a question.

     "i was reading this article the other day and it said something about our zodiacs sign and why we make a good pair-" kalynn rambled on lightly. she was caught off guard when august tugged her down, kissing her for the second time that day.

     they both stayed their for a moment, kalynn leaning into it. august smiled into the kiss, pulling back to open their eyes. they grinned even wider, watching kalynn gaze back in question, lovestruck and joyous.

     "you're learning about astrology for me?" august asked, almost teasingly. although, they couldn't deny how happy they were that kalynn cared about their interests.

     kalynn rolled her eyes playfully, flicking their shoulder.

     "don't get all cocky. i just found it interesting, ya' doofus."

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫!

𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫!