II

The whole day went by and in the end, Yoongi ended up exchanging numbers with Yael. And he also like the basketball team already. His team treated him good too, for a new player, he is an experienced. So, there was no other issue to solve.

Now you all are walking towards the gates of the college to go home but you told everyone that Jungkook is treating them all today. Jungkook just smiled and chuckled at you. He loves to treat you to your favorites'.

"Jeon, we are going to ajhumma's shop where she fed us salmon that day."

"Your command, my will, Y/n..", he flirts with you as you give him a blank face and continue to walk when he puts his hand your shoulder and walks.

"Hey, Y/n! How about we come to your house today?", asks Namjoon as he is walking with his hand on Yuuri's shoulder while she struggles to remove it. She sighs and gives in when he smiles.

"Ya know, you don't have to ask."

"Yeah, so we are staying over at yours then!"

"Come with some extra clothes then. Mine are all gone because of you ripping them while fitting yourself in."

The others laugh when he shyly scratches his neck with his other hand.

"But..."

"Alright. We will manage."

"Well, that will do then." He shrugs as you give him a glance and shake your head.

"Where are we going today?"

"Seokjin asks as he comes forward."

"We are going to the shop which we went to on that day."

"Yeah but...do you have a problem with this handsome face coming forward?"

"No Hyung!! I was kidding...!!" Says Taehyung as he puts his hyung in a headlock.

"Better be."

"C'mon hyung! Cheer up! It's JK's treat!"

"Yoongi, why are you so quiet? Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I am okay Yael, but is it fine that I come with you all?", he asks unsure that it's his first time with you and your friends.

You look at him and for some time he saw something in your eyes, other than boredom or distant.

Warmth? Assurance? Confirmation?

He was moved when he saw your eyes but you break the eye contact as you were feeling something. Nervous much?

"Yoongi hyung! You're a friend now! So, it is compulsory for you to come with us and we with you!", Taehyung pouts as he hugs his hyung and Yoongi blushes as he pats his back.

"Thanks.. guys.."

"Here we are!! Now.. eat all you want! My treat!" Jungkook cheers as you all enter the small shop and the old lady welcomes you knowing all of you, but some are missing which she doesn't let go.

"Others are busy ajhumma, so we came. And don't worry we will take parcels for them!!", you cheered for her as she smiles and pats your cheek which warms you. Tears well up in your eyes as you close your eyes to not let them flow out. You don't know that someone was watching you.

"Who is treating today?", she asks gleefully.

"Jungkook", your instant reply makes her chuckle at you as you smile sheepishly, again blessing her with your dimples. She nods and goes inside the kitchen, where she prepares the ingredients for salmons and prawns, and crabs and lobster. Whatever fish she could provide you with.