X

The first one to burst open the door to your room is Taehyung, followed by Yuuri, Yael, Jungkook, Namjoon, Jimin, Hoseok and Seokjin. The doctors and nurses smile at them, leaving them alone with you. You clear your vision by blinking your eyes and there. Your family greets you with tears and smiles of longing for you. But one face is missing. You are missing that face. You sigh sadly and smile at the ones standing. Grateful to have them in your life.

"How are you feeling.. Y/n..", Hoseok asks you coming forward as Jimin and Taehyung follows closely behind him.

You just blink your eyes, telling them that you are fine.

"We missed you, idiot..", cried Yael as Namjoon grabs her from falling. Namjoon gives you his dimples to see. You wink at him and he chuckles. Your dimples are shown on your pale cheeks which makes Jungkook poke them. You look at him and he smiles, kissing your cheek. You make a disgusted face and Yuuri greets you. Seokjin comes forward to copy you. He kisses your other cheek and you smile at him. Jungkook looks at you in disbelief and you all crack a laugh.

It feels so good.. with everyone.

"Where is he?", you ask them weakly. Namjoon looks at you and raise an eyebrow. He knows who is he, but he doesn't wanna, right now.

"I will ask the doctor if you can be discharged now, hmm? I will be back", Namjoon says and exits.

Namjoon enters the doctors cabin and greets him.

"I was just going to call you, Namjoon." He puts his specs up the bridge of his nose, inspecting the reports.

"Y/n is out of danger for now. Her left leg also healed completely due time. The scar will remain, but if you want we can remove it." Doctor looks up the report to Namjoon. He smiles softly at him making Namjoon ease up.

"Don't worry. She will be just a little bit weak. And because of being unconscious all this time, you are supposed to help her walk. She will regain her strength just fine. But", the doctor pauses and looks in a distance before looking back at him.

"Keep her away from Yoongi at all times." Namjoon widens his eyes due to the shock.

"B-but.. h-he— Y-Yoongi is d-dead..", he stutters badly. The doctor hums at his answer.

"Keep her away form him even if he is dead." The doctor nods at Namjoon. "Don't mention him at all costs. It will trigger her memories and she might go into coma again. Her brain was more damaged than any other part, so it is necessary to keep her safe at all costs." The doctor nods again and this time Namjoon nods with him.

"Yes doctor Sam, we will take care of Y/n at all costs. Won't let her even step out of her home at all costs." Namjoon bows at the doctor who smiles warm at him and gives him the prescription of your medicines.

"And Namjoon! Your sweetheart is discharged! But if anything happens, contact me right then!"

"Yes Sam!!"

"Aish! You brat!—"

The doctors smiles and laughs as well as Namjoon. He bursts inside the room full of liveliness and looks at you.

"My dimple girl~ Let's get you out of this nice-nice hospital.....?", he sings in his rap and you laugh finally hugging him. He hugs you back and soon a group hug is performed.

____________________

"Oh, so you guys changed the whole house? I was absent for a short time and you did all this, huh? Yael?", you ask in awe of the house. The dark theme now more soft and warm but bright. Even in the night the dim lights will shine more bright. You smile happily and sit at the sofa.