XIX

Yuuri.

She sits on his bed, explaining everything from her insecurities to the betrayal. She is mad at all of them but at him the most. Afterall, he was the one who send her away with all his might. He wanted her to be safe by not getting involved in their problems. But he forgot about her feelings. He forgot that their problems are Yuuri's problems too. She is their friend.

In no time, she is on his chest, him cradling her 'gainst his broad and thick chest to repay her for her precious tears which are shedding from her eyes. His heart pains watching her like this. He blames himself for her sadness. She is sobbing so much which waters his eyes. He dips his head in her soft hairs and mumbles an apology every now and then.

His hands embracing her form tightly to comfort her, his best. He inhales her sweet scent and she hiccuped. He exhaled and she sobbed.

"I am sorry.. sorry.. please forgive me.. sorry.. ", no matter what he does she is crying uncontrollably. Having enough, he pulls her back a little and sees her miserable face. She wipes her tears but they keep on falling. He grabs her face with both his hands and kisses her forhead, eyes, nose, cheeks, temple, jaw. His kisses trailing slowly and softly and gently to her jawline. Her breath hitched in her throat. He kept his lips on her neck not moving a bit. She gasped a little shying away from him.

He smirked and pulled her under him in an instance. Her wide, teary eyes looked at him. He wiped her tears.

_______________

The morning greets you in its glory in the form of a cat beside you. You laughed a little as you look at his innocent face, sleeping.

You wonder how can he change so quick? He is a literal ruler when awake and now.. your finger tracing his face. Feeling the moments he woke up but didn't let you know, enjoying your soft and sweet touch.

He controls his smile.

"What a baby..", you say, soo quietly to not disturb his sleep.

"Cutie."

Your finger tracing his nose delicacy..

"Soft-soft..", his cheek..

"Baby..", his lips..

"My love..", his eyes..

You sighed softly and his lips quivered a little but you were far too busy in your little observations to notice.

He pulled you close to him and you smiled thinking, he is doing this in his sleep.

"Cute." You whispered. You give him a kiss on his forhead and slowly pull away his hands from your back. He tightened his hands and jerked you on him. You didn't react.

"Done acting?"

"You knew?", his raspy and deep voice hits you like satisfying yet rough waves which gives you pleasure.

"Let me go now. I am getting late. They will be worried for me..", you ruffled his hairs. He is really melting by your touch. You are showing this much affection to him from the first time. He is afraid if he will melt into puddles of jelly.

"Do you really have to go?", his small whisper melted you that you relax on him. He smiles.

"I will come again..", you pull yourself off him.

"If you won't come then I will." There lies a possessiveness in his voice which made you gulp and nod almost quickly to him. He smirks and lays his head on his palm by leaning on his elbow.

Snap out of it! He is trying to make you stay! Run, now.

"I-I will see y-you", you ran off before you could further embarass yourself. A smile hints your face as you meet with Alex on the way. He looks so exhausted. What is he doing really?