VI

"Why did you bring me here?"

"To jump down and take peace."

You burst out laughing as he smiles softly by watching you laugh like that. You noticed him and looked at him to see his amazing boxy smile. You raise your eyebrows. He shakes his head and his hairs shake too. You are reminded of someone..

"Should we adopt–"

"Oh shit doll, I am not ready yet! We need to learn a lot more and become something too!"

You look at him weirdly when he sighs and puts his hands on your shoulder.

"I can understand doll, but you need a lot of knowledge for that. We can do it once we graduate and become free." He shruggs as you become more puzzled due to his sudden behavior. 

"What the f(Censored)k are you saying?"

"Don't swear doll, you know I love it when you do", he cooes and sighs by bringing his hand to his heart. You cringe so much and move out of his hold. His serious gaze makes you want to laugh but his words wanna make you puke and punch his face hard.

"Shut up and–"

"Dance." He wince. You hiss.

"Don't–"

"Call me up!" He starts dancing and you tsk.

"A Dog."

"Bit me up– wait... What?!" His jaw hangs loose and he freezes loose in his position. Might be switching as well.

"And so, you need to listen before saying somethin'."

"Alright, alright sweetheart, so you want to adopt a dog?" He puts his hands inside his pant's pockets.

"Hmm. But will I be able to take care of it?" You ask him unsure. He smiles softly as you look away from him. He chuckles.

"We are with you too." His deep voice soothing you inside your messy mind as he sings to you his melody.

We are with you.

I know.

"But I can't burden you with anything more. You guys are already doing so much and I just can't seem to thank you enough for that! How can I deserve you?" Your voice shakes as your tear dropped. He just smiles softly at you and this time you don't look away. He has you standing in front him and holding you close even with his eyes.

"Y/n, you deserve the world, little cupcake..", he confirms but you sniffle a little making him awe at you.

"But I like the whole cake better", you cry out and he laughs moving closer to you and pulling you in a hug. His chest still vibrates as he continues to chuckle and stop a crying baby, you. You are just so cute to him that he can't stop laughing. Yes, you do deserve the world sweetheart. If not the world, then better be it the whole cake of the whole universe. It would still be insufficient but your sincerity will make it the happiest place.

"Yes, I know. You like the cake better, so should I call you Cake?" He giggles and your hands travel from his waist to his back holding him tight, letting go of all the insecurities.

He sighs as he puts his head on your's and rocks you back and forth softly.

"You know we all love you right?" He speaks as his head bob up and down on your head. You nod shaking his head also.

"I love you all too..", you start crying again and he chuckles. You kick his leg slightly and he winces.

"Shut up..", you mumble.