XI

The night is not lively as it seems. Tension flows in it to see the difference in the meaning of life. Jungkook plops down on your bed, sighing tiredly as he finished his day and came to see your sleeping figure. He takes a long look at you and shakes his head.

"What are thinking of?" Your hoarse voice has his eyes widen as he looks at you trying to sit. He helps you with his strong arms and you sit.

"I was thinking about your health. How can you not see it? Stop. Stressing. Yourself. Y/n." The way he said it told you that he grew soo much in the past two years; the last time you saw him.

"I am not."

"Stop trying to remember what isn't true."

"I am not."

"YES YOU ARE!"

His sudden shout makes you shut up with a flinch. You look at him astonished to his behaviour. What happened to Jungkook?

"I– I am sorry..", you look down with tears in your eyes. This never happened. He was just worrying about you but it came out in the wrong way. You being this vulnerable was a first time for Jungkook. He never saw you crying till now.

"Y/n..", he comes close to you but you flinch back. For the first time you were scared of him.

"I am sorry.. I didn't mean to shout at you.. I was just worrying about you, sweetie..", he says melodic to your ears that you never noticed he was proceeding to hug you. He holds you tight in his arms and your tears made their way out of your eyes. Seems like your tear glands have been pressured. You sniff to your surprise and sob lowly to your surprise again. Jungkook just smiles softly knowing you are willing to let out your feelings in front of him.

"What is going on in that small head of yours? Shall we see inside it? Hmm", he asks in way you chuckle while crying. You hit his back a little harsh and he whines.

"Ow.. It hurts..", he mocks you and you chuckle again. Your tears don't stop as he rubs your back.

"Shh.. everything is alright. You are alright..", he whispers in his deep voice in your ear.

"I.. I see things that you say are a dream—", you choke.

He stops rubbing your back.

"He always comes in my mind, telling me that he was real.. I feel it, him. The way he slept on this bed.. I remember it. I—", you choke again and he rubs your back again.

"Don't worry, sweetie.. It happens that you can feel it, but remember this too; it was a dream", was it just you or Junkook, did, really growled lowly that gave shivers on your spine? Who knows. You. You stopped whatever you're doing and pull back.

"Am I going crazy?" You ask him. Now that he sees your face: those wet eyes with tears in them, those lips all red, that nose all red, those cheeks all swollen with your face puffed up. His heart swells seeing your miserable yet vulnerable state. He wipes your face with a towel and sets it on the nightstand beside the bed. You just look at him with tears not stopping. He kisses your forehead and your cheeks. But you don't make faces. He then kisses your nose and it does made you smile. You slap his thigh and look away.

You are blushing and he knows it. He smirks.

"Are you shy.. sweetheart?", he asks you grabbing your face with one hand while caressing your cheek softly. His eyes are soft and warm which makes you feel sane and safe. You unknowingly nod your head. But his face shows amazement that you widen your eyes and shake your head making him laugh. He pulls you to him again and laughs thoroughly. His chest rumbles which vibrates to you and you laugh yourselve.