III

Now. You search for your trusties as you go into the room which is in the corner. In a swift move, you unlock the door by turning the nob and your eyes soften so much that they water at sight. You sigh. Your slow but steady steps make way round to the large bed in which two bodies are kept. They are looking all exhausted still they would deny their tiredness– in case of you getting worried.

You sigh softly and make way to sit near near the headboard. Your soft dipping in the bed has no effect on the bodies as they stir in the comfortable mattress with soft, fluffy comforter reaching upto their shoulders. You stroke one's face with your warm hand and he stirs again. Your lips playing a soft smile. You stroke his hairs out of his face softly and he grabs your wrist sluggishly then pinching your pinky with his hand.

It was cute.

He was cute to you. You pinch his cheeks and he hums at you. Your needed information is what you got. You then proceed your way to the other side of the bed, to another body. You wanted to laugh as your throat tickles you but you bit your lip, hard. You pinch his nose and his snoring supply was cut out. He was halfway through his snoring when you pinched his nose. He opens his mouth briskly and proceeds to snore again when you laugh silently. You leave his nose and pat his cheek softly as he stirs awake and looks at you through his hooded and sleepy eyes.

"Good morning Y/n..", he smiles in daze when you laugh out loud.

"C'mon you two. You've gotta eat", you make your way towards the door, out of the bed when one hand grabs your wrist and you stop your actions.

"What is it?", you ask them.

"Eat with us."

You smile fully as he sees right through you. And knowing you, he– they are sure that you have not eaten according to your appetite without them. You release a breath and tell them to freshen up. They nod, still sleepy. Sometimes you feel bad when you wake them up but, you need to take care of them profusely. They are family after all. You love them.

"I brought salmons and prawns and crabs for you!", you set the boxes on the table as they sit themselves in the chairs. Hoseok sits in front of you as Jimin, adjacent to you.

All three of you serve yourselves. Your one habit woos them, that is when you feed them. And you do. They awe at you and your small, cute habit. It is heart warming to see you like this. But you flinch suddenly when Yoongi's eyes were remembered. You tell Hoseok and Jimin about a 'new' friend but they just nod. Like they know something about him which you don't. And you don't even want to.

They recognise your tired facade but they don't question it knowing you are stubborn to not leave them even after you are finished eating. You stay with them untill they are finished and then you, together, clean up. That is what you like, togetherness. No loneliness.

"How was the mission today?", you ask them casually as they burst out laughing.

"Seriously! If you call that mission then you're really one of a kind", his laughter roars as he smiles so brightly almost dazing you in the broad daylight.

"And that girl! Oh my goodness!! She was so funny!", Jimin joins the laughter more as he bangs the table and falls off the chair. You release a small laugh and nod your head.

"What about her accounts? Were they full?", you ask them as they shake their head. Jimin getting up from the ground and sitting himself on the chair again.

"She was a total coward. She tried seducing us with money but ya know that doesn't work." Jimin picks up his chopsticks and put the last bite inside his mouth and hums.