XVI

WARNING!
GORE SCENES AHEAD!
MUCH DISTRUBING AND BLOODY SCENES AHEAD.
PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.
OR YOU CAN SKIP TO THE NEXT CAHAPTER AS WELL.
Behaviors of the character are just for entertainment! Any character in this FF does not support violence. It is only a fiction!
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED, DEAR.

The air feels heavy with all the ammunition being used. As for the bombs; they are definitely being dropped on as one after another revelation come forth the screaming.

You are bleeding heavily after the fight with almost more than ten-fifteen men and your guns lies dead beside your injured leg. Your house looks like it is run down by a bulldozer. Your hairs stick to your face annoyingly by perspiration.

The extreme level of blood and gore almost had you double over your stomach in a nasty glance. Your bloody hands on full display with your partner in survival laying dead beside you. You shook him hard, as if the the injuries weren't actually enough for him.

"Wake up", you murmured, "The fight is over. We caught the lead." You shake him up again.

No response.

"Min Yoongi. Wake. Up. Now."

"Okay, okay, I, up. See? I am fine", and he collapses on the ground again. You sigh.

"Where are the others? Why are we only in here?— Oh my— look at your face! Your head is bleeding, Yoongi!"

His pale but soft hands grasps your panicking ones to calm you down. He doesn't feel anything but when he sees your wound, his eyes and expressions were mind blowing.

You feared him that instant. For a second.

"W-what—"

"There's a bullet in your frickin' hand", he growls. You shake your head to your hand and try bringing it up. You winced when it hurted like a *****.

"Shit. This hurts."

"Of course, it will, Y/n." As if to remind you, your own name, he mustered up some energy left inside his soul to help you up. But to his dissatisfaction, you were already up holding a hand to him. He laughs solely and takes your hand.

Seems like you are a special case for him.

"What's so funny?", you rake an eyebrow up as you shoot him a beauty of your single glance. He opens his mouth to comeback but was cut off from another gunshot.

Another one.

And another one.

The second one being Yoongi hitting the trigger as you turn fully to look at the culprit.

Alex.

He's the one.

The one who shot you.

Not wasting another second, you duck down and grab an instant cover of a dead body. Much to your dismay, the body rolled off when you tried covering yourself. Puffing out the dead body's hands and pockets, you take out a gun but without bullets. Using this chance, you throw the empty gun at Alex and– bimbo!