One*

Florence's POV

We were originally supposed to be watching some show. I don't know what it was for or about, but it was long forgotten as soon as her hand started rubbing my thigh under the blanket. The series of events that led to where I was laying on our couch naked as she hovered over me, were a little hazy. I remember us kissing, I remember straddling her. I know for a fact that I slipped my hands under her shirt as I ground my hips against hers. But I don't remember us pulling each other's clothes off in a frenzy, not that I'm complaining. I loved having her naked body pressed against mine. The skin to skin contact only made me want, no need her more. And now I'm a whimpering and pleading mess beneath her.

Her hand was trailing down my body. It moved from my cheek to down between my breasts, across my stomach, and came to a stop on my thigh. Her hand was rubbing my thigh and I pulled her into a needy kiss. Every inch of my body was on fire. I was like a tree and her flame was consuming me until nothing was left.

My tongue pushed its way into her mouth causing her to moan. I wanted to hear that sound again and again. Her hand was moving higher but never going where I needed her most. My hips bucked up to try and gain some sort of friction, but she pushed me back against the cushion. I pulled my head away to catch my breath. She dipped her head into the crook of my neck to keep her lips occupied.

One of my hands wound up on her back, trying to pull her as close as possible. My other hand was tangled in her hair, pulling at the roots in pleasure. I have never felt as alive as I do in this moment. She took one of my nipples into her mouth and moaned around it. I pushed her head into me as my back arched. She began swirling her tongue around my nipple when I felt her squeeze my leg. I moaned at the pressure even though it wasn't where I needed her.

"Patience babygirl, I'll take care of you." She rasped those words against my chest as she moved to take my other nipple between her lips. I moaned hearing her talk to me in like that. Seeing this dominate side turned me on beyond belief. I felt like I would explode if she didn't touch me soon.

"Please touch me." She seemed to ignore me as she continued to play with my nipples.

"I need you," I pleaded. Her hand started moving higher up my thigh, but other than that she still ignored me.

"You're so desperate when you beg me to touch you." I moaned again. I wanted her to degrade me some more.

"Please, I'll do anything." She let my nipple go, as she kissed between the valley of my breasts.

"I just want your fingers in me. Or your tongue. Something." I could feel her smirk against my stomach.

"So needy babygirl, begging me to fuck you," I nodded my head even though she didn't look up at me.

"Yes," I whined "I want you to fuck me. I'm desperate for you." When I said that, I felt her hand hover over my hot core. She had moved her head back up to kiss me. I pulled her into me and her fingers rubbed up my slit. I moaned against her lips allowing her to slip her tongue into my mouth. Her fingers were lazily moving up and down my slit without entering my core.

"Fuck me, please," I started to beg her again. I then felt one of her fingers slide into me. I moaned at the instant pleasure. I needed more but this was better than before. She was curling her one finger, hitting all the spots that drove me crazy.

I was about to ask her to add another finger, when she pulled out. I whined at the loss of contact, which turned into a moan when she reinserted two fingers. My head fell back against the armrest. She built up a steady pace, knowing how to bring me to the edge. Her fingers were curling inside of me, brushing against my g-spot.

"Good girl," she whispered into my ear placing a light kiss under my earlobe. "You look so pretty taking my fingers."

She nipped her way down the column of my neck to my collarbone. I felt her press her tongue flat against my skin, wetting the area where my heart is. She pressed open mouthed kisses before she starting sucking her initials into my skin. She was marking me as her own, I could hear how wet that action made me. Her ego instantly inflated as the smirk on her lips grew. I threaded my fingers between her locks. She hummed against my chest once she was satisfied with her work.

She kissed and nipped her way back down to my boobs. She kissed them and left dark purple marks in her wake. She wanted everyone to know that I was hers, even in places only she saw. Places for her eyes, her hands, her lips only.

She moved her head lower and lower with each kiss she pressed against my skin. I hummed enjoying the contact I was receiving from her. Her fingers working inside of me bringing me closer with each pump. Her head was between my legs and her hand ran soothingly up and down my thigh. A light kiss was planted on my hip bone before I felt her tongue flatten against my core. Her tongue was collecting my wetness with every lick. She licked up my slit before sucking my clit into her mouth. Her fingers were still working inside of me and the suction on my clit only brought me closer and closer. I felt my walls start to tighten around her fingers. The pleasure was becoming unbearable, I just wanted to finish.

My breathing had become more erratic and my body was squirming on the bed. She laid her arm across my abdomen to hold my body down. Her tongue movements sped up as did the pumping of her fingers. I knew I was close, she knew I was close too. Every movement of her fingers and her tongue drove me wild. I wanted to experience this sensation over and over again until I begged her to stop. The knot that had been building in my stomach was aching to be untied.

"Look at me. I want to see how much of a greedy slut you are when you cum for me." My eyes shot open to meet her's. She looked up at me from between my legs, and I could tell she was smirking. She pulled my clit between her lips and curled her fingers. I let out a breathy moan as I watched her. "Just like that baby."

My eyes rolled into the back of my head when I heard her call me baby. She removed her lips and lightly bit my inner thigh, leaving a mark. "I said look at me."

"Fuck," I moaned when I looked back at her. Her hair was a mess from me pulling it and her eyes were black with lust. There was something incredibly vulnerable about this side of her, the domineering side that only I got to see. She was about to reattach her lips, but I pulled her face up into a kiss. I loved the feeling of her lips brushing against mine. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and I tasted myself on her tongue. "Y/N!"

She pulled out of the kiss, feeling my walls start to clench around her fingers. I looked into my brother's best friend's eyes as she brought me closer to the edge. Her eyes boring into mine with such love and intensity. I needed her in every aspect of the word. I craved her like a drug, I knew I was addicted.

Just as I was about to reach my orgasm, my alarm went off. My eyes widening in shock. Everything was just a dream, yet it felt so real like a memory. I rubbed my hands over my face, sighing in frustration. This was the second sex dream I've had about Y/N this week. I turn my alarm off and sit up in bed while I process my dream. I hear a knock at my door. Y/N pops her head in and smiles at me. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"I heard you moaning. I thought you weren't feeling well." Shit, she heard. Then I notice that she has one of her AirPods between her fingers. I take in her full outfit, though it's not much. She just came home from her run, and she is wearing a black sports bra and matching running shorts. My eyes slowly move down and I stare at her abs, watching the sweat roll down. I involuntarily lick my lips as her abs contract with each deep breath.

"Yeah just a bad dream. It was all those scary movies you made me watch last night." My eyes break away from their focus on her abs when she laughs at me. I see her famous smile and my heart melts.

"First off, it was a tv show. Second off, the haunting of hill house isn't scary." I roll my eyes at her even though I know I have a smile on my face.

"Go take a shower, you smell really bad." She sends one more smile my way before shutting my bedroom door. I fall back onto my bed and let out a huff. Why did Y/N have to be so hot?