PART ONE

LIVE ENDED..

I was checking my hand and there's have a small bump on tip of my middle finger.

"I need to check the video when it release. It might have some fan will edit the video later " I said to myself.

Without thinking too much I look at the hard working staff and start to bow at them one by one.

"Good work!!" I like when someone smile back at me.

While I'm having my moment, humming our new song while Packaging my things.

I can feel someone standing behind me. He start talking to something I don't know when it's happen.

"Boo seungkwan,why you do that? I know you're quiet popular but making face like that when other the member's talking is not professional" it's jeonghan hyung. He talking without looking at me.

"Why hyung " I said

He didn't say anything but role his eyes before leave me there.

I was so confused, did I do something wrong.?

I continuing doing my work. I can't hear anything like I've been left alone. It's feels so quiet not like usual, I was wondering where is everyone. I've been searching to every block, even checking to each room but i didn't see anybody .

Then at that time I see hyuk hyung walking toward me and asking why is that I am alone here and didn't go to the party with everyone.

I didn't answer, I was so confused.

"Let's go together " hyuk hyung talking to me. It's clearly his face full of guilty. I think he hide something from me.

As you guys know,Hyuk is one of our staff team. He is our group manager plus He is always kind with me.

He walked with me.

When we're reach at the car. Hyuk hyung was repeatly looking at me and sigh without saying anything.

"Why hyung" I asked because I feel uncomfortable.

"No, are u oke seungkwan ah??." My heart beating so fast. Hyuk hyung saying that while pat my head and after that he land his hand on my shoulder. His other hand still on steering. He look so cool like that.

"Yes I am .Why hyung, there's anything wrong. Why I didn't see anyone.? I reply to his sudden question.

Then hyuk hyung asking me again with another weird question. whether i want go to the party or straight into the dorm.

I said I want go to the party,I didn't think much about being left behind

I only think maybe they just left me there because they forgot or they think I'm with another member car.

In our way to the party, hyuk hyung keep suggesting me to rest and ask me if I want light dinner with him.

I said I'm not tired, I was very excited going to the party.

He agree with that.

----‐--------------

9:30 PM

We arrive at the party.

"Hyung come" I'm waiting for hyuk hyung to come inside with me.

Without saying to much, hyuk hyung just smile and said if I need anything just call him. He wait outside because he need to smoking first.

I open the the restaurant door and excitedly

In front of everyone I said

"Annyeonghaseyooo"

But no one reply

No one have interest at me ..they just looking at me and then continue to grill the meat. They were eating while talking to each other.

I was standing a few minutes to process the situation in my head suddenly my eyes stopped at where wonwoo hyung sit.

"Anyeong seungkwan ahh".. wonwoo hyung greet me back and with his hand. He tap signal tell me too sit beside him.

"Why everyone like this I said." I whispered to wonwoo hyung.

Then at the time Wonwoo hyung explains to me the situation and I give my opinion back to wonwoo hyung. He said nothing he can do.

‐-----------

My eyes bit teary when I go outside. I've Nothing to say .

I saw hyuk hyung waving at me with smile. seem like he is waiting for me to go outside and already predict what happen too me.

He lead me to the car and open the door for me.

When we're inside, Hyuk hyung keep driving without say anything and tap my shoulder time to time.

"Are you hungry" he said.

"Yes" I replied with tear in my eyes.

I do really hungry.

Suddenly hyuk hyung stop at side off the road.

He looked at me smiling .

"Tadaaaaa " his voice shocked me.

He showing me a Triangles kimbab and a bottle of coke. I was too shock and I can't control my expression. He said that excitedly while looking at me.

He was laughing because of my reaction and saying that I should stop crying.

Then we're laugh together. He calm me.

After that hyung hyung continue to drive me to the dorm because Seungcheol hyung keep calling and ask where we are right now.

When we're arrived, hyung hyung holding my hand and hugging me before my feet step out from the car. He keep on hugging and comfort me.

12:00 am

Good night hyung

Hyuk hyung smile at me and drove away.

I feel so relieve at that night and I feel hot in my cheek. I'm blushing, I'm so stupid forgetting my major problem this night.

___________________________

Ps: Tell me if you still didn't understand and correct my mistake 😅