PART ELEVEN

Instead of using lift, seungkwan go to the exit door. He's using a stair to go down.

And ash the white guy just following seungkwan, he dont know what to do. He know seungkwan was hurt,as they go down suddenly he saw seungkwan sit. His tears has no sign to stop. Only two of them at the there. He sit beside seungkwan and take out his handkerchief from his pocket.

He give to seungkwan " see I give you this,by now you should already know I'm a gentleman " he said with serious witty face.

" did you already use this " seungkwan take the handkerchief. He hiccups because crying to much.

Ash pretend to take the handkerchief from seungkwan hand " don't use then".

He hear seungkwan laughing and he can feel relive now.

"Take it and keep it, I give you a souvenir, a souvenir from a cool guy. " ash talk with laughing in his face.

Seungkwan wipe his tear and blow his nose " take it back " he said playfulness.

" You such a bright person, playfull and cute. You shouldn't crying because when you're crying you look like~~~

Ash look around, searching to compare

And "oh..you look like that cardboard " ash continue his talk.

Seungkwan close his face with his shoulder moving. It's show that he was laughing to much.

He opened his eyes and said " I think I will have a bipolar personality if I continue with you ..

They both laughing.

Seungkwan was so thankful because ash with him.

----------------

He let seungkwan to take his space, they didn't talk but he didn't leave.

Seungkwan look at him,

" Don't you want to go somewhere else?, I saw you're with your friend." Seungkwan suddenly ask.

" I rather be with you, " he said.

" Be serious please" seungkwan look at ash.

No,actually my friends ask me to meet them at nearest cafe. They want to set up me back with my ex and I don't want that, we broke up because she think I'm a cheater..I have this handsome face..nothing I can do." He said with arrogant face.

"That's why you're flirting with me, to get rid your lingering feeling or want revenge or you do this for fuu" seungkwan don't believe anyone after what happen to him and then ash do a gesture of flick hand and aim to seungkwan mouth.

Seungkwan blink his eyes and hand in his mouth.

"Stop, how can you say that. Actually they do without tell me anything and want to surprise me. Today is my birthday, we already separate for a long time, it's been 5 months. I have no feeling ". He start to rumbling a words.

"No need to explain much, I got you and anyway happy birthday then" seungkwan smile.

"I dont understand you anyways, I just can catch birthday" he whispered to himself. He talk in Korean.

"What " ash look confuse. He didn't understand anything that seungkwan talk.

"Nothing". seungkwan reply .

Anyway,Did you want to take my offer if I ask you again" ash ask seriously.

"Let stay here and talk, I dont want to go out like this. My eyes feel burn " seungkwan say with low tone.

Ash look disappointed and oke he said. It's been a few hour already. Time goes so fast, it's reach at 9 o'clock already.

"Oke ash,thank you for being with me, I should packing my things and need to rest because" seungkwan didn't finish his words and ash continue and said you have flight early morning and need to rest because have a tight schedule right."...

" Do you remember, " seungkwan tease pouting ash.

"Yes ,I even mark at my hp memo notes." He said with small giggles. Seungkwan know how to reply his jokes.

" believe me we will meet again, can u give me your ig. So I can look at it when I miss you" he said with cheesy gesture.

seungkwan give ash his ig then they walk to seungkwan room together.

_____________

They're arrive at seungkwan and wonwoo hotel room. They chatting in Front of the door.

"Oke bye, see you next time or I should go to the airport tomorrow". Ash saying his good bye.

"Oke I will wait.". Seungkwan said Giggles.

He saw wonwoo playing with his phone . He still ignoring me , seungkwan talk to himself.

In the other side ..

There has a aura, black aura from wonwoo side...

Wonwoo didn't look at seungkwan but he feel so pissed when look at seungkwan smiling with the boy.

"Hoe, this bitch" wonwoo scream. he pretend to shock.

Seungkwan know it's for him.

Seungkwan start to packing his thing. After that go go to wash up and ready to sleep.

Suddenly there's a notification

"Good night,love have a rest ❤❤ " voice chat from ash.

"Good night 😁 friend only..don't say love and that cheesy love emoji 😂😂😂".seungkwan reply

"Hahhaa ,muah " ash voice reply.

Seungkwan smile and put his phone beside him. As he turn around. He saw wonwoo hyung playing with his phone.

"Hyung " he ask for conversation

But wonwoo didn't reply. He talk to himself. Wonwoo take a earphone and wearing it.

Seungkwan don't to bother wonwoo again and sleep.

Wonwoo pov

I feel pain,I was so stupid. How can I fix this.

He pretend to playing his mobile games. He look at seungkwan and he want to place his hand to seungkwan face.

Seungkwan pov

You use to be kind with me.

Then he sleep soundly.

(Writer: I'll try to edit and fix other page if I have time. I'll post this first later I fix it )