PART THREE

Seungkwan pov

He just didn't believe what happen just now. He called hyuk hyung and hyuk hyung hyung didn't even answer his calls and chats..

A few minute after that

he heard a notification.

Hyuk hyung: sorry seungkwan, I've been suspended from manager work and they give me other positions for a while. I can't be with you guys for this project ..so good luck seungkwan shi ..I hope everything oke and I can be with you guys soon"

Seungkwan : sorry hyung ..

Seungkwan reply

He crying out loud inside the car alone, hit himself repeatedly and someone knocking his door..

Whatever he said and move to other side of the car and drove away. He's driving by himself to the dorm.

He opened the keep ringing chat and without read, he send a fan video edit from the live without explanation and off his phone.

He didn't talk to the member all day and decided to lock himself in his room .. they asking him to go out but he didn't...

The next day he stay being professional. He attend every meeting about the project and keep on training without saying anything. He do like always, like nothing happen. live or snapshot for YouTube he try to act as usual but When they arrived at their places ,he lock himself. He's not himself anymore. He don't like the title social butterfly anymore.

__________________________________

Friday
2:20 PM

He got a message that he will be in one group with wonwoo,dino and jeonghan. He just get along for his own seek.

They have a group meeting about the project and have to decide about room arrangements for their trip there such as the room position and everythings.

He doesn't feel right and decided to have room alone with promise will never abandon any of his work.

They're all agreed .

Then suddenly wonwoo suggested that He will be in one room with seungkwan. The reason is he doesn't want anybody will left behind. Since he didn't talk much with the member. He didn't say anything just agree with that.

He know what situation he's in right now.

And beside that, his mind are messy . He keep trying to reach hyuk hyung .

Since that day hyuk hyung didn't answer any of his chat.

Then suddenly he got insta notification

*Hyuk posting on ig for first time in a while*

He saw hyuk hyung pic with girl with caption "mylove".

Why everyone like this to me. He start crying again. He didn't care about the post but he keep reaching hyuk hyung . He thought hyung is busy but he just dont want to reply to his message.

Disappointed *

Hyuk hyung pov

I'm sorry seungkwan

________________________________

Ps: like usual, correct me if I have do any mistakes both spells and grammar