PART NINE

1:32 AM

They're finally arrive at their hotel room. Wonwoo panting,trying to catch his breath. It's like seungkwan just put his body weight on him. Not even trying to push himself to walk.

After struggling in counting

1...2..3!!!

wonwoo just throw seungkwan body into his bed. He look at seungkwan half conscious. Keep mumbling something that he doesn't understand.

Now wonwoo just forced himself to the washroom. Take one towel and put into a small bowl. He fill with warm water and walk towards seungkwan bed.

After that he sit beside seungkwan, take off his jacket and stocking. Unbuttoned seungkwan shirt, wipe his body from face to the hand and he looked at seungkwan chest. He looked at the two red mark. He dont even know why he felt so bad. He touch that red mark and suddenly unconsciously, "pak!!!" He slap that red mark and heard seungkwan groan in pain.

"Ah!!! It's hurt". seungkwan half conscious and his voice sound like half crying. He's feeling so much pain on his chest.

Wonwoo laughs and spat a word sorry.

As he heard the word sorry, seungkwan opened his eyes.

-Sorry, The words I'm sorry -

He is waiting for someone to tell him that words. From Someone that hurts his feeling.

"He ignored me" he said on his mind.

"Hyuk hyung" Seungkwan looked at wonwoo and reach his arm and pull himself, trying to sit.

"Hyuk Hyung, I miss you" he start crying and then he pull wonwoo into his arm and hugging wonwoo without saying anything after that.

Wonwoo's slip his hand in between seungkwan and his body,,trying to reach his invinsible chest pain. He feel hurt,so hurt.

What's wrong with this feeling. He trying push seungkwan back into his bed,trying too make seungkwan sleep again but seungkwan didn't move.

After a few minute seungkwan distance himself from wonwoo. He sit with his head on his knees. He look so cute like that and pout,let his voice out with cute questions.

"Hyuk hyung, don't you love me?" He still drunk. He sit in front wonwoo not hyuk hyung.

Wonwoo tease seungkwan by reply to his crap..

"No" he said

And seungkwan start to crying loudly.

"That's why you didn't reply me" seungkwan mumbling with his tear on his face.

Wonwoo stay still and didn't speak much. He looked at seungkwan. He talk randomly with a slow voice.

"How can you be so cute when you're heartbreak ". wonwoo said and let out small giggles.

He touch seungkwan chin and make he look at him and kiss him on the lips. Seungkwan just follow his actions without being told, he start to laying down and make his back touch to the bed and pull wonwoo to into his upper body.

They did it again. Wonwoo just can't resist seungkwan warm body. He slowly open seungkwan cloth and kiss all over his body.

( writer: To detail, you can skip if you want) ⬇️ 🔞
--------------------

He heard seungkwan moaned. It's make him turned on.

Seungkwan keep moaning, wonwoo already take off seungkwan pants and he push himself into seungkwan.

As he moaned, seungkwan keep spat out hyuk hyung name. He closed seungkwan mouth, he don't want to hear that name.

He keep moving until he cum. This time before climax, he pull out and let his cum out into seungkwan stomach.

He have no regret, He just afraid how will seungkwan react tomorrow.

He take a wet towel beside them on the table and wipe seungkwan stomach. After that he make seungkwan into his arm. Cuddlingg time.

I need to prepare myself he said..he hug seungkwan but he closes his head with pillow. Because he knows seungkwan will attack his face first.