PART FOUR

Seungkwan pov

The day is coming

(Let's skip the flight story..I will edit some time )

Tuesday

10:00 AM we were arrive at New York city and at that time we all got briefing what we will should do and where is our accommodation etc . After that we divided into 3 group and going to lunch before they planning for the rest.

I was trying to be professional as much I can do.

And at 1:02 PM

We're at korean bbq restaurants.we're talking like usual about work .we're team location(wonwoo,jeonghan dino and i) decided to check the place earlier so we can get rest after, no need to do much because we already prepared everything before, just checking whether we have right place and right booking places. after check all the location,we're done and after 3 days we will start the the actual project.

5:00 PM

After finishing the discussing we arrive at hotel. Me and wonwoo hyung are in one room.

As soon that we arrive wonwoo hyung didn't talk like usual he's busy with his favourite mobile games.

Because there is nothing I can do. I just laying at my bed with scroll my ig.

"Hyuk hyung seem like more happier" I look at hyuk ig post.

"Should I texts him" I said in my mind

I was laying on my chest and start typing ... and that time I got notification from mingyu hyung.

Mingu hyung : Seungkwan ah,, I'm sorry for the misunderstanding.. do you want come for dinner with us?".

My heart was beating to much, it's not I cant forgive them yet but I'm not ready to open myself yet. Awkward

I will forgive but will not be the same.

Seungkwan : no hyung, 😅😅 I'll just rest tonight. I feel so tired.

📤

"Seungkwan let's go , they're waiting for us downstairs " wonwoo just get up from his bed and off his gaming, ready to go down to the lobby.

I said I'll just have a dinner here at room ...

He said oke.

8:45 PM

I feel soo bored and I decided to walkout from my room to buy something to fill stomach.

I just go to the nearest convenient store ( writer:I dont know they have or not ,,never been there) and grab a few can off beer ,they ask for my ID of course..i show them and after that i go to the nearest food shop and take away.

--------------------------------

9 o'clock

I arrive at my hotel room with 2 plastic beg in my hand.

I set the table and start drinking alone.

"Seungkwan ahh" wonwoo hyung said.

They just came back from dinner.

"They all asking for you. I just say that you're tired and will eat at the room only"

"Thank you hyung..do you want some". I reply

"No,I have tournament after this, mobile games things with them"he said

"Don't worry I will stay with you, it's just online game" he continue.

I smile at wonwoo hyung ..

10:20 PM

I still have a few can

I keep drinking and bit tipsy, without say anything I go to the convenient store buy a few more.

I can feel someone following me with his head down to the fone at my back. I stop and I got scared.

As I turn around it's wonwoo hyung.

"Hyung" I said

"Why are you walking like that ?"

He reply "we didn't finish the tournament yet".

"So why are you here"

He reply again " stop drinking seungkwan ,I'm afraid you'll collapse so that's why I'm following you".

"Oh I'm okey hyung,tomorrow we have nothing to do right. We already do our job." I said

As we talking, we arrive at hotel room.

And wonwoo hyung direct to his bed continue to focus into his games and me? Obviously continue to drink .

------------------

Now it's almost midnight.

"Hyung,you didn't sleep yet "

"No, I'm planning have another round games "

"With the other member" I reply

"No" he said

"Hyungg~~~sit with meeee.. " my voice little bit drunk

"Wait "he said without looking at me

I reach his hand and keep asking with cute begging voice.

I was tooo drunk

He looked at me and he told me to wait. He saw me pouting and Wear a sulky face. He started to laugh.

He added another annoying lines.

"Dont disturb me."

Suddenly the start of stupid word out from my mouth. The things that start everything.

"what should I do to stop you from keep playing." I said with half crying

"Kiss me" he look at me as he says that.

I get up and ready to kiss him.

Not in the cheek he jokingly and pointing to his mouth.

I give up

And keep drinking alone.

------------------------------

Ps: help me correct my spelling and grammar. If you didn't understand the story you can tell me to.😁🍾