PART TEN

(Writer: if you're not understand please let me know and help me .I give the raw material ..it might have a lot of grammar and spell mistake. Please help me to correct and I will edit sometime).

7:24 AM

Wonwoo pov

He looked at seungkwan,who's laying down beside him. he is waiting for seungkwan to wake up.

He keeps on kissing seungkwan forehead.

he can't sleep even though he had schedules this morning.

He think deeply

He have a weird thought about making seungkwan to be his lover but at the same time, he's afraid about what other people might think about his decision.

He can't decide,

Yes,He's think seungkwan's cute, funny and sociable but when he's thinking back. his entire appearance its not for him.

All of this time, he called himself a logical person. A person who only think logically.

And then at that time,

Suddenly, he decide to cut his thoughts, as he have a doubt...

When he's thinking back ,The feeling that he had at that night with seungkwan it's just a feeling of attachment after sex.

The the way that he act towards seungkwan that night is only to fulfill his life desires. That's means only for a sex.

He try hard to think logically, he need to find a reason to cut off his relationship with seungkwan.

he make his own assumptions, he think that seungkwan keep denying that he's not gay, it's just a lie to cover himself.

Since it's the first time he being doing something like that with a man, he don't know whether seungkwan have done with other people or not.

after so much thought t,he assuming that seungkwan probably have done with other people or at least with hyuk hyung.

To be Frank, he's think that seungkwan is a hoe, based on how he react to mingyu last night.

Without knowing he is the first person that seungkwan kiss. Also he is the one who took seungkwan virginity.

After so much thought, He is change his mind. He think seungkwan It's not worth it to keep.

He get up from his bed and straights to the washroom and wash up. He's now ready to go out, leaving seungkwan alone in the room.

He set alarm into seungkwan phone so he will not be late for the shooting.

MISUNDERSTANDING..

(He being manipulated by his own theory)

--------------------

Seungkwan pov

9.05 AM

Seungkwan phone's ringing, It's the alarm that wonwoo hyung set for him.

He looked around but there's no one there, even wonwoo hyung ...

On his side there's a notes. it's a reminder from wonwoo hyung to him ...

Note : "12:00 AM you should come down and wait at the lobby."

He takes the notes and be ready to go out.

____________

11:45 AM

he's sit at the hotel batch lobby, waiting for the others to arrive.