PART TWELVE (END OF BOOK 1)

6:30 AM

The next day Seungkwan wake up from his sleep and he already planning to ask wonwoo to help him but since all the things happen. He need go to the airport early. He changed the plan and decide to go alone. he afraid to trouble the staff too.

Then suddenly, there's an angel, the God sent to help him in right timing. He saw one message from ash.

Ash: "Babe,I'm outside your room and if dont you mind. I can take you to the airport. Since I wakeup early. "

And he rushed to open the door.

He saw ash stand there with seungcheol hyung. They're talking and he greet them with his bloated face.

" hey seungkwan, you already up ?. This is your friend right? He tell me that he will take you to the airport if you don't mind." Seungcheol asking seungkwan.

Do you have any appointments after this ?. Seungkwan ask ash with hand cover his face.

"No I'm available". Ash reply.

Oke settle then.

Seungcheol told ash to go inside first and ask seungkwan about his eyes. He ask if he's crying all night.

Seungkwan didn't say anything and then he tell seungkwan to listen to him. Since seungkwan is his responsibility.

He also go to the airport. He will bring one staff with him to see seungkwan take off and Seungkwan agree.

‐---------------------

Ash and seungkwan in the room already, they talk with low voice afraid wonwoo to wake up.

"Hey gentleman man, how long you've been there" seungkwan giggles looking at ash.

" since my love born for you " he reply ...

They laugh at cheesy jokes.

"I ask you seriously " seungkwan ask again.

"Get ready, you'll be late ".he cut off and said with his eyes frown and smile in his mouth.

Seungkwan place both his hand to his mouth to cover laughing sound.

"Cute,you're cute ".he said to seungkwan.

----------

7:45

They already at the lobby, seungcheol tell them to take off first and he and other staff will follow after that. They will meet at airport.

While ash and seugkwan in the car ready to go too the airport, Ash asking seungkwan why he didn't talk much and seungkwan reply that he's not good at talking in English. He said ash should be thankful because of that. He tell Ash, if he know to speak English he will be tired because he talk to much.

They both laughing..

" I see, so that's why you didn't into me yet. You didn't understand my flirting word " ash ask seriously with his hand start the car engine.

And seungkwan laughing,,

"You soo full of yourself huh".

In their way to the airport, they exchange jokes and they keep talking all the way to waste their time before arrive at the airport.

---------

8:35 AM

They're arrive

Seungkwan flight is at 9:55 AM, since he already checkiin. So he can stay outside waiting for seungcheol hyung to say goodbye.

He saw Ash looking at his phone seriously and didn't talk with him.

He approach and Ash smile at him.

Oh oke I'm ready " he laughs

Seungkwan laughing too and he asking why Ash look so nervous.

"Listen here babe". he said.

"Sarang haeyo, yeppeun agie, hanajoyo.. nae saranghaneun kangaji ..chua heyo " he said with cute gestures.

(Writer: sorry I just randomly write what I heard in every drama. sorry for the mistake haha)

Seungkwan laughing and said.

"Gamsahamida hyung~~

He finds Ash so romantic, he said girl will be so lucky if her with him.

" no wonder your ex said you're cheating.. you such a flirty. Any girl will be so lucky if she with you " seungkwan said with smile.

"No need girl, youre enough." He replied.

"Shut up,don't make me confuse ". Seungkwan blush.

And at that time seungcheol and staff arrived. After meet and see seungcheol, now Seungkwan can go inside and say good bye.

Hyuk hyung will take you from there and take you to the dorm. Wait for hyuk hyung before go outside " seungcheol reminds me so many times. He also said, sorry because seungkwan have full of schedules because promote their group, also he can't enjoy the trip. He look worried. . Seungkwan hug his lovely leader and said it's oke.

His heart was beating so fast, he will see hyuk hyung soon.

---------

Now it's time to say good bye to ASH..

He faced ash and they hug. Ash kiss seungkwan cheek and said I will go to Korea and show me a good place. Before Seungkwan nodded ,he punch ash stomach.

" what that for ". Seungkwan ask.

Seungcheol frown when he looked what ash do to seungkwan.

And ash explains even seungcheol didn't ask.

" it's a friendly gesture to show before others leaving " he said

And seungcheol smile again...

"Owhh oke oke". Seungcheol talk and seungkwan laughing.

After They found seungkwan already inside . He and Ash feel so awkward and seungcheol start the conversation first.

"Thank you for be with seungkwan and if you don't mind I can treat you a meal". Seungcheol tell Ash that.

"Owhh it's okey, I need to go. I've work after this" he replied..

Seungcheol shake his hand and say good bye to ash.

----------

"Didn't he say he's available " he talk to staff.

"For seungkwan not for you" the staff reply.

" rude, even seungkwan like a man. I will not approve them". He said. Seungcheol with a serious face.

Staff just laughing. He is not a girl he reply.

End of book 1.

_________________________________________

Prologue of book 2

JEALOUSY:THE TRUTH OR DARE

THE GAME BET LEAD US TO DO THIS, I JUST WANT TO FIX UP MY RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHER MEMBER THAT'S WHY PLAY ALONG . - BOO SEUNGKWAN

The BOOK 2 PREVIEW the continues of book 1..

Writer: I'm sorry to ask this, I hope you can help me by vote my stories and I try to fix it and improve little by little. Since this is my first. just vote based on how you see my story. I'm sorry for the trouble ❤ hehe i just want to live my spirit to write hehe