PART TWO

2:37 AM

I was in my room sleeping suddenly I heard Someone knocking my door endlessly. He knocks the door really hard. Seem I've heard that voice before but I can't tell whose voices is that. I walkout to the door and open the door with my eyes half open.

Suddenly I fell and i feel hurt in my cheek.

Its Mingyu,, mingyu's is in front of my room. He looking at me angrily.

"Why u do this" I shutter.

"Did You think you're superior? You're good enough?? Even u don't like the way I answer the question or cut your moment..you shouldn't do that,making a annoying face in front the interviewer and mocking me..

He half yelling probably doesn't the other members heard that.

"I think you're drunk, I will talk to you tomorrow.. " I talk and proceed to closed the door.

He didn't stop there

He keep mumbling. "are u gay ?? ". He talk With his eyebrows up. He smiling like crazy person.

"Do you think I dont know?? I saw you and hyuk hyung hugging inside the car are you guys kissing to??

I push mingyu out off the door. He's too drunk.

"Hyung stop hyung". I begin to beg.

"I think you keep flirting with everyone. Are you that cheap. how about I kiss you right now??". He talk nonsense.

He push me into the wall,grab my hand and trying to kiss me.

At that time ,I start to crying.

He look at me and say sorry. He right on his mind already. He stayed silent.

"I explained everything to him. what happen that time and even show him my hand. I said hyuk hyung just comforting me nothing else." I just wonder why should I explained about hyuk hyung too.

I was on my knees and keep saying sorry if he felt offended about the interview..

"it's was accident..wrong timing ... I think my hand stung by a bee " I added to convince him what I say was the truth.

"I'm not mocking you." I grab his hand.

He walk away without looking at me.

After that, I try to closed my eyes but I can't sleep. I keep rewatching the live interview and I found something useful. A fan edit video, the put a subtitle on a random act that we do on the live.

"Oh i see, i need to show this to mingyu hyung. I was right, something land on my finger and stung me.

--------‐-------------------

11 AM

The next day

Knock...knock...

"Seungkwan " I heard outside.

"Morning hyung"

Hyuk hyung still worried about last night incident. He personally comes to see and wake me up.

He look intoo my half sleeping face.

"Why you have a bruise in your cheek and Your eyes bloated ..are u crying all night?...you didn't sleep?" He panicky asking me.

I said "nothing".. then hyuk hyung tell me to check my messenger.

I got so many missed call and chat from other staff.

"Boo seungkwan, prepare yourself. We have meeting this afternoon " seungcheol yelled at me.

At that time we look each other. I smell Something serious comes up.

"It's okey maybe he talk loudly because he think you didn't hear". Hyuk hyung comforted me.

__________________________________

12:30 PM

As I open the door I saw all of the staff and members are already in the meeting room. Even the CEO with a serious face was there. He ask me sit down and asking why i am late.

I didn't say anything and the meeting continue..

"As you guys already know, next week we have flight to New York due to mv project for this comeback. "The CEO view his plan.

"So We need to decide about the group project and position. We need gether each of you guys by a group and by your own project position. As you guys know, you're self producing idol, all decisions are in your hand. Room booking and any thing." The staff added

Jeonghan put his hand up and said "we're already decide but I think someone should take one room alone" as he looking at seungkwan.

And wonwoo suggest " i think one room we need 3 people instead outcast 1 person in one room"

"Yes I agree "said dino.

And seokmin added " no one want to same room to arrogant people".

Seungcheol dont know what to do and go to the CEO about why they are acting like this. as a leader of this group he shouldn't side with anyone.

Ceo look seungkwan hopelessly "I've one more thing to say..I want this conflict settle before we do this mv project. ,I need hear both side ".

Mingyu keep silent didn't say anything.

I keep explaining why,what happen and no one heard.

Then at that one time, I suddenly stop explaining because Vernon says something I really don't want to believe ..

"We keep praising him so that's why he do that" Vernon said

"Enough everyone, he will post or tell this on sosial media..sosial butterfly " seokmin added .

I can't stand anymore, I go out from the meeting room with a teary eyes. I don't care about anyone else that time.

-----------------------

Ps: i will edit sometimes. Please correct me if you found any mistakes. 😅❤