(16)

Third Person's POV

All their bags are packed.

Nasa labas ng bahay ang magkaka-roommate para malaman ang announcment ng Producer.

One of the staff handed a note to the 'mother' of the group, CL.

"Annyeong Roommates!

We know that all of you have just moved from the house. Today is your third day of staying and as we see you don't get to know each other that much since you moved.
That's why we've decided to give you a thrill. We wanted to use this trip as a passage ticket to open
yourself from one another.

When you get to Pyeongchang, you won't be needing to check in at a hotel but instead you'll go straight to a camping site!

Yep! You heard it right!

You'll camp for a day, then you'll have to attend a festival for the next day.

There will be tons of rides!

Another reminder, you're  classified into two pick-up trucks:

Truck 1:  Luhan, Dara, Bom, Chanyeol.

Truck 2: Kris, CL, Minzy,  Sehun.

We're hoping for a safe drive and for you to enjoy and finally get to know each other!

Take note, it's a four hour drive.

Fighting!"

The ladies rolled their eyes while the gentlemen were still not on their stable state.

Inabot ng mga staff sa kanila ang mga susi ng sasakyan pati narin ang mga tent nila.

And because the Producer is quite wealthy, each of the group have their own trailer vans.

"Chanyeol-ah! Ikaw ang mag-drive," Bom demanded when they're​ done putting their baggages to the trunk.

TRUCK 1
SEATPLAN:

|Chanyeol    •    Dara|

|Luhan        •     Bom|

-🆇🅾🆇🅾-

"Kris, no! I'll drive," CL argued.

"Are you kidding me? Mamaya maaksidente tayo," Kris scoffed.

"Excuse me you Chin Prick, are you belittling me?"

"Is that what it looks like to you?"

"Unnie, Oppa! Ako na nga lang magda-drive!" Minzy volunteered.

Sasakay na sana sya sa driver seat when CL stepped in front of her.

"Really Minzy? Are you out of your mind?" she fumed.

Hinila naman ni Sehun si Minzy saka inakbayan.

"Alam mo kasi Minzy, tayong mga maknae dapat stay put lang tayo. Imaginin mo na lang na nanay at tatay natin sila na may sariling problema. Pag-masdan mo na lang ang mukha ko para ma-relax ka," he boasted making Minzy roll her eyes.

Parehas silang sumakay sa passenger seat while the other two continues to argue.

-♠ ♣ ♦ ♥-

"Ready na tayo? Wala ng nakalimutan?" pagse-secure ni Dara.

"Check ko lang Noona kung nakapag-baon ako ng pagkain ni Peppa Pig," Luhan laughed.

Bom stared at him with anger.

"Boyfriend kita para gawan mo 'ko ng pet name?"

"Ginawan mo ko before, kaya ginawan rin kita. Fair policy 'di ba?" sagot naman ni Luhan, making Dara chuckle.

"Well kung ganoon, let's go! Gaja!~ gaja!~" she cheered as Chanyeol steps on the gas.

Will this trip really be their ticket
to get to know each other?