(17)

Third Person's POV

Truck 1 became a disco club with everyone else dancing and singing into the beat.

"~Nae geokjung malgo go away! Jipchak eopshi sarajyeo joolgae~" they hum.

While on the other corner, Park Bom is busy eating her bread.

When all of a sudden she choked.

"~Nae geokjung malgBom?! Okay ka lang Bom?" pag-aalala ni Luhan.

She coughed.

"Bom okay ka lang?" Dara asked.

"Ano ba! Bingi ba kayo? Sabi ko tubig!" she continues coughing.

Luhan grabbed a water bottle and hand it to her. He rubbed her back to add an ease.

"Ang takaw mo kasi," he scoffed.

"Kasalanan ko ba kung matigas yung tinapay?!"

"Hindi, pero kasalanan mong hindi nguyain 'yon ng maayos bago lunukin."

"Wow! Sinisi mo pa talaga yung lalamunan ko?!" she exclaimed.

"Hindi naman sa ganoon, ang sinasabi ko lang mag dahan-dahan ka sana sa pagkain. Oo gets ko na mabilis yung metabolism mo kaya 'di ka tumataba pero Bom naman! Patawarin mo naman yung tinapay!" he begged, snatching her Moomin plush.

"Kita mo 'to? Magiging ganito itsura mo pag hindi mo nginuya ng maayos ang pagkain mo," holding the plush in front of her face.

"At sinong may sabi sayong pwede mong hawakan si Poong Poong ko?!" she snatched back.

"For your non-existent information Mr.Lord of the Gays, hindi ako tataba ng ganyan ano!And how dare you to say na mataba ang Poong Poong ko?!Hindi sya mataba! Healthy lang!" she protested, rubbing the head of her plush.

Luhan rolled his eyes.

Meanwhile, Chanyeol and Dara seemed to be quite on their own little world.

"Tignan mo sila Channie, parang aso't pusa," Dara whispered to Chanyeol.

He glanced at the two and shook his head.

"More like lovers in quarrel," he chuckled.

"Anyway, ikaw? How's everything going on with your life?" she asked as she seated straight.

Syempre maayos Noona, sinisikap kong maging maayos para pag kinasal na tay─

Chanyeol shook his head again, brushing off the thought.

"Ha? Ako? Uh─uhm...okay naman Noona, I mean syempre I keep on trying to be better," he stutter, making her nod.

"Tanong ko lang, marunong ka bang mag-gitara?" again she asked, eyes on the road.

"Yep" he nodded.

"Jinjja?~ Ako din!" she cheered.

"I guess we're just perfect for each other," he smiled, making Dara froze on her seat.

"Perfect? For each other? You mean, perfect roomates?"

"Y-Yes Noona, perfect roomates" he agreed, squealing inside at the awkwardness he brought.

All sweetness.

-🆇🅾🆇🅾-

"I'm driving this effin' car with style," Kris proclaimed while brushing his hair up.

"Drive safely arrasso?" CL dictated.

"Oo nga Hyung, sayang naman ang ka-pogian ko kung ma-aaksidente lang tayo," Sehun added.

On the other corner, Minzy's peacefully asleep.

Sehun glanced over her.

"You're beautiful even if you're asleep. Naka-jackpot ka oh Sehun," he whispered to himself.

Looks like they're enjoying their time together.

In silence.