L and N meet once again

L opens the damaged door to her landing pod, looking around the windy, snow covered area her pod crashed in. "Where......where am I? Why is it so win- oh yeah. The humans killed themselves thanks to that core overload." She steps out, her tail swaying back and forth. "Welcome to Copper 9,  Where many months ago, was a mining facility and worker drone factory. Until the humans overloaded the planet's core and killed themselves. Now all that's left are frozen human remains, snow, ice and now, the leftovers of the brutally murdered worker drones." A male disassembly drone walks out behind her, wrapping his tail in L's, "That is the history of this here said planet, princess. Why don't we head out and find some SWEET, WARM oil together?" She moves his hands off of her, unwrapping her tail from his "ugh, Z, quit flirting with me! You know I don't like you and R like that!" "Oh, yeah. You like that useless, awkward phonybot, N. C'mon, princess. You deserve a REAL bot. Like me." "Uuuugh I said stop flirting with me! You know what we came to this planet for! The company sent us to assist J's team with the exterminations of the workers. Now please stop trying to be a flirt and let's get moving." "As you wish, princess." A yellow X forms on his black, glossy screen as his wings pop out, flying off. R steps out behind him, "What a flirt. Always acting like a ladies bot. I can see why you don't like him. You deserve someone like me, princess." L sighs, spreading her wings and taking flight, R behind her. L looks around. No N in sight. It's nighttime. Shouldn't he be out right now? Then again, those workers love to hide from us. So he might be trying to figure out a way to get to them. L looks around the white dark wonderland. Nothing but old abandoned damaged buildings, snow and ice. Parts of dead worker drones stuck out of the snow. Lost in thought, she doesn't notice Z stop and bumps into him. "Hey, what's going on? Why did you stop?" Z points down below to a purple haired figure, "it's a WORKER DRONE." He grabs L and flies down, landing hard on the snow. His claws pop out from his arms as he prepares to exterminate her. L looks at the drone and her eyes widen, witnessing the neon purple eyes. Uzi. L breaks from Z's grip and stands between him and Uzi. "You can't hurt her! She's a friend of N's." Z growls, his claws disappearing, normal hands taking their place. "Princess, I'm sorry but just because she's his friend doesn't mean she can stay alive. She's a worker drone. You told me to do what we came here to do and that's what I'm doing!" "But not to her! She's an exception!" Z wraps his tail around L, pulling her to him, "Sorry, but I'm not failing my mission. Get behind me, beautiful. You wouldn't wanna see this." R walks up behind him, both getting ready to pounce as a silver haired male disassembly drone lands behind them, his tail swaying around in anger. "Leave Uzi alone. Don't you dare touch her!" Z and R spin around to face him, Z growling. "It's that moronbot, N! Get him before he can get to that worker!"

L's POV

"Hey, who are you?" I spin around to the worker bot, "Did you just speak to me?" "Uuuh, yeah. Who else would I be speaking to? Now, who are you?" L looks back at the fighting drones, then back to Uzi, "I'm Serial Designation L. But you can call me L for short. You must be Uzi." "How do you know my name?" L doesn't answer. "Hello? How do you know me?!" L quickly runs off towards the fighting disassembly drones, watching as N tackles Z against a large piece of ice, then flying back, zipping out his laser weapon. She gasps and runs harder as Z recovers and pounces at N, claws outstretched, drooling from his sharp, white vampire like teeth. Digging my feet into the snow, I stand in front of N just as he lunges his tail at him, catching me in the shoulder. My vision glitches out, oil spraying from my mouth. Z looks at me in horror, pulling the tip of his tail from my shoulder.

N's POV

My screen glitches, my eyes widen as I witness in horror a metal tail tip sticking from her shoulder. The male bot looks in horror as he pulls it away, running up behind her and catching her. The bot holds onto his tail, another male bot running up behind him. "Z what did you do?!" "Oh, robo-jesus. Princess!" "Wait, Princess?" I gasp, "L?! What are you doing here?!" She gets up, holding onto her shoulder, "the commmmm-ugh" she slaps her face to stop the glitching. "Here let me help you with that." I stick my hand into my mouth, placing it onto her shoulder. She looks away for a moment, then looks back at me, a strange purple glow on her screen near her cheeks, "The company sent us to assist you J and V with the exterminations of the workers. I don't mind working with you, cutie." She quickly covers her mouth, "I-i-i mean it wil be a pleasure working with you." She chuckles nervously.

N smiles at L, "so you already know me, huh? I guess I don't need an introduction. But, who are these fellas? You guys fight really well for disassembly drones. I bet you don't know who I am!" he laughs nervously. Z looks at N in anger, "Don't ever touch her again or I'll slice you apart where you stand. SHES MINE YOU HEAR?!" L shoots Z a look, "I'm not your girlfriend ok?! And he helped me. Unlike you! So step off!" Z steps back, R looking at L, grabbing Z, "Z let's just leave her alone, man. You've done enough damage. Let's go see if we can find any workers." R takes off, Z watching N jealously, "I'm watching you, pal." He flies off behind R. "I'm so sorry about those guys. They can be a real pain in the ass." "It's ok. They're really cool, anyways. So, I guess you've already met up with Uzi?" L and N begin walking together, "I have. Actually."