Earthbound pt. 1

N and L walk into the hole of the side of a damaged building, where Uzi stood waiting to confront L. Uzi pulls out her railgun and aims it at L, "I'm gonna ask you this one more time. How did you know my name?" "PLEASE DON'T SHOOT ME! I knew your name because I've been here just as long as N has! It's just that when our landing pod crashed here, we were all knocked offline. I was the only one that came to. I had to remain in the pod until my team came back online and I witnessed everything go down. I overheard N say your name and saw you multiple times." "So L's cool, Uzi. You can put that insanely murderous photon weapon thingy down now." Uzi lowers the weapon, sighing and turning around, walking away. "See? Uzi's cool. She won't hurt you. Me on the other hand.....hehe.....hehe......we're still working out some kinks in the team, but it'll sort out I'm sure." He gives L a goofy nice smile, which causes L to blush. "Hey, are you ok, L? Your face is glowing purple a little?" L gasps, trying to hide her face, "Yes! Yes of course! However, I'm starting to feel a little hot. A-arent you?" She laughs nervously. N walks over, grabbing a murdered worker drone and hands him to L, "sounds like you need some SWEET, WARM oil. Here." A purple X forms on her face as she devours the oil from the dead bot, wiping her mouth afterwards. "Thank you, N. I actually did need that." "You're welcome. Besides-" He was cut off by the sounds of metal wings against the walls. R and Z walk in, Z holding a headless, lifeless worker drone in his claws. He walks in, storing his wings and claws, holding the drone out to L, "Here, Princess. I saved us one. Now we can have some WARM, SWEET oil together." "Actually, Z. I already had some. N lended me some of his from an already brutally murdered worker drone. So I'm ok. I'm good." Z growled and carried the drone to another section of the building, looking at N in a horrid, angry expression in his eyes. R walked over to L, "You do know he's jealous of N, right?" L sighs, "I know. But it's whatever. Let him be jealous all he wants." R walks away, following Z out. Uzi walks over, spitting onto the dirty old floor. "So, L.  I have a plan. Wanna come with us to Earth?" "Wait, Earth?! What for?!" " I wish to take down the humans. Since they sent your kind to take us out, its best that we take THEM out to protect our kind. Including the worker drones. Even though my dad was gonna banish me, I'm also doing this to protect him, too." "Don't you have a mother, too" Uzi looks at L for a second, then looks away sadly, "honestly, I don't remember much about my mother. Only that my father had to "end her misery" since you disassembly drones got acid on her." L backs away from her, hiding behind N. "I'm sorry about what happened to her......." Uzi continues walking, grabbing N by the arm, "anyways, I need you and N both. He's gonna talk to V about coming with us back to Earth. You, L, need to persuade your buddies to come with us, too. Can't leave them here to murder the rest of the workers.  Plus, we need all the help we can get." N waves at L as Uzi drags him away, L waving back as she blushes.