JcJenson vs Team Uzi pt. 2

Finishing off the remaining fleeing employees, L, N, V and Z burst through the ceiling and up the top floor, standing in from of a rather large chromed out door. "This is supposedly the boss' office. He should be right behind-" L screams out in pain as an unknown disassembly drone stabs her through the shoulder, pulling it's tail out and back behind it. "Nicely done, Serial Designation Q." "With pleasure, boss." N catches L as she falls to the floor, licking her shoulder in attempt to heal the stab wound. The group turns around to face Dr. Epenstein and a neon red lighted disassembly drone. "I figured you'd come to try and end us, Worker Drone." "The names Uzi! So bite me!" "Oooh a rather snappy, edgy attitude. With such a personality to boot. I see you all have managed to kill off my rather loyal employees. Too bad this is where you meet your end!" He laughs loudly in evil as a few more disassembly drones appear behind him, their claws scraping the white tiled floor, saliva dripping from their fangs. "I'd like you to meet my loyal disassembly drone subjects. B, C, G, F, I and yes of course you have already met their leader, Q here. Quite the creations I have. The best killing machines JcJenson has to offer." He points towards the group, "Now END THE TRAITORS!" "WITH PLEASURE, BOSS! YOU HEARD THE MAN, GUYS! LETS HOP TO IT!" The drones fly at them, Q vs L, B and F vs N, C and G vs Z, I vs Uzi. Epenstein walks away, grabbing a key to the building, sliding into an elevator and traveling to the lowest floor. L gasps, grabbing Q by the throat, slamming her to the ground and running towards the elevator. N watches in horror as Q's tail meets her right leg, L going down, screaming in agony. "L! I'm coming!!!" N brings out his laser, slicing B and F in half. He gets up, dashing to L, leaning her up, "Please tell me you're ok!" She sticks her hand into her mouth, then smothering her leg in saliva, the wound quickly healing as she also pulls out her laser, slicing Q in half. "He just escaped through the elevator!" Z backflips next to N and L, dodging a blade attack from G, "He may be heading down to the basement floor. That's where most of the-" He dodges another blade attack, "chemicals and parts are stored for the drones. He must be trying to blow the place up!" L stands  up, pulling out her wings, "Then I'm not gonna let that happen! I'm going after him!" "Wait, I'm coming with you!" "No, N. Stay here and help the others. I'll be back!" She drops through the floors as N runs back to the others, fighting off the remaining disassembly drones. Meanwhile, L lands outside a heavy metal door, stashing her wings back into her shoulder blades, grabbing the bottom of the door and grunting as she pulls it up, smashing it into the roof. Walking in, she doesn't notice Epenstein sneaking up behind her until it was too late. A purple warning sign appears on her screen as a large blade is shoved through her back and out her stomach, oil oozing from her mouth as she falls to the ground. Clutching the large oil covered wound on her stomach, she crawls away and towards the concrete wall, Dr. Epenstein stops her, stepping on her tail and grabbing her by the neck. "You TRAITOR! Such a FOOLISH DISASSEMBLY DRONE YOU ARE! YOU DARE THINK YOU CAN STOP ME?!" He psychoticly laughs, slamming her to the ground and stepping on her chest, his footing getting heavier and heavier. "You're too late, PRINCESS! HAHAHAHA! I've already rigged this place to BLOW! Now you and your little friends will DIE when this place blows sky high! It's what you TRAITORS GET WHEN YOU BETRAY YOUR CREATOR! YOUR MASTER!" L growls weakly, grabbing at his foot, "I-Im the traitor?! When you were gonna leave us on that p-planet to DIE after we finished off those w-workers?! I'm not the t-traitor here......." She pulls out one of her arm blades," YOU are!" She slices off her left leg, Epenstein screaming in mere agony as L slowly gets up, stumbling towards him, "I heard everything before I boarded that pod. You were gonna LEAVE US THERE TO DIE ONCE WE FINISHED THEM OFF! Well guess what? NOW IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU! ALONG WITH EVERY SINGLE OTHER HUMAN ON THIS PATHETIC PLANET! AND IM NOT GONNA STOP TIL YOU'RE ALL NOTHING BUT BONE!" She jumps at him, slicing Epenstein in half and falling to the ground, oil seeping through her metallic fingers from her wound. V and the others land in front of the opened basement door, dropping the remains of B and the others Z and Uzi's eyes widen at the sight of a dead, sliced in half Dr. Epenstein. " L! Oh BISCUITS!" N runs over to her, picking her up and moving her hand, N gasping at the sight of a oil covered severe blade wound. "I have to heal you!" He begins to stick his hand in his mouth, L stopping him. "There's.....no time......he's.....rigged this place to blow....."Uzi and the others gasp. "You.....have to get outta here......" "Not without you!" "You have to.......I'm staying behind to......try and........deactivate the explosives......Go with Uzi and the others......get them outta here safely...." "No NOT WITHOUT YOU!" "Uzi, V,Z.....t-take N and get outta here......p-please....." L gently and slowly leaves N's arms as V grabs him by the collar of his coat, dragging him away. Z stops V, "I'll stay with her and help her. She's in really bad shape and can't do this on her own." V kisses him and spreads her wings, taking off from the island with Uzi and N. N reaches out towards the island as he gets farther and farther away, oil tears falling down his cheeks like waterfalls. Landing on the cliff, they watch in horror as the building explodes mere moments later, V covering her mouth, tears steaming down her face. N freezes, falling to his knees as he screams out, covering his face, oil tears dripping through his fingers. Uzi looks closely to see Z flying out from the blast, carrying a severely damaged, offline L. Z lands beside V, falling to his knees and putting L down. "I managed to escape the blast quickly. L here, unfortunately due to her wound, couldn't make it far enough from it and ended up receiving more wounds." N looks behind him and quickly gets up and grabbing L, spreading his wings and taking off without a word towards the pod.

((Q is a female. B, C, G, F, I are all males. Just an FYI. All of them have neon red nanites and neon lights))