earthbound pt. 2

L walks in the opposite direction, Z and R standing on the opposite side of the room talking. L stops a few inches of them, looking to the side, then up at Z, who had been watching her. "Is there something we can help you with, Princess?" "I need you to come with us back to Earth!" R's neon yellow eyes widen, "Wait, you wanna go BACK?! For what?!" L grips the black faux fur on the top of her coat, "Uzi has a point. We need to protect our kind. Our own existence. Do you even have a CLUE on WHAT the company wants to do with us once we finish off the workers?" Z and R look at each other, "She does have a point, Z." "Indeed. I even overheard the boss say something about "destroying" and "once that's done" or something like that." L grabs Z and R, dragging them out to Uzi, N and V, "then that settles it, right? We're all going to Earth?" Z and R nod, "If they're gonna destroy or dispose of all of us, maybe even let us die here, then there's no reason we should let those flesh bags live while all of botkind suffers." "Then that's that!" L turns to Uzi, "we're coming with you." Uzi smiles, putting the rail gun on her back, "I know I'm banished from the others, but I'm gonna walk back and see if I can't persuade them to fix up both of those pods. Then it's off to Earth! TO KILL THE HUMANS!" She laughs evily, her screen glitching out as she walks out. "Uuuuuh, did anyone else notice that glitching?" N watches Uzi walk away, "Glitching? I saw no glitching." L sighs and facepalms, shaking her head. "Anyways, it's sunny out. You guys should already know we can't go out right now." "Ugh, duh! We do that and we overheat and die!" L shoots V a nasty look, turning away and walking into the separate room, sitting in the cold, silent room, wrapping her tail around her legs. N's head suddenly pops out from behind the wall, "Hey, uh, L! I, uh.....saw what happened with you and V." He steps  in, sitting down next to L, "Don't mind her. She's really cool once you get to know her." "Yeah. Cool alright. When she clearly mistreats you." "Mistreat? Naaaaah." "N, she calls you useless, terrible and she doesn't even bother to even try and NOTICE YOU!" N shoots back, looking away in fear, then back at you. "I'm sorry, N. I just can't stand seeing someone getting mistreated like that. I watch Z do it so much to R that Im beginning to hate it." N looks at L sadly, moving his hand down to the snow as does L, causing them to brush hands. L pulls away quickly, blushing, N pulls his hand away, blushing. "I'm sorry, N. I didn't know you were doing that." "Oh, I didn't either. Guess we have....hehe.....perfect timing?" He laughs nervously as he rubs the back of his head, L looking away nervously and blushing. "Hey! I bet Uzi's back by now! Lemme go check. I'll-be back." He chuckles nervously and runs out. L sighs sadly, "why do I always tend to mess things up so much?" She lays her head onto her legs, powering down and entering sleep mode.