Landing

Uzi and L watch out the window, L looking over at N sadly, sighing and looking back out. "How am I gonna get him to realize she isn't right for him?," She began thinking to herself, not noticing Z walking up behind her, wrapping his arm around her waist, "Man, the stars look gorgeous, don't they, Princess?" He moves his head closer to her face, "They're just as beautiful as you." He kisses her cheek, L yelling out in disgust as N looks over at both of them as L grabs his arm and tosses him away. V giggles, walking over to him, helping him up, "Such a leader you two have." "Yeah, she's tough alright. Hell, more than me and R put together. She's got the strength of 100 Disassembly Drones all in one finely built metal body." He winks at L, L turning away. N walks up behind her, tapping her on the shoulder, "Hey, is everything ok?" L gasps, turning around and blushing," Y-yeah! Everything's fine! All fiiiine! Nothing going on here!" She chuckles nervously, then turns back to the window of the pod, sighing sadly. N's watches her, walking up beside her, "I've seen that look on Uzi's face before. There is something wrong. I-I mean not that I can understand....edgy, teenage eye expressions, but......I managed." "I heard that, N!" He chuckles, L turning around to his usual goofy smile, L giggling a little as he places his hands on his hips.

"Anyways, what's in that beautiful little mind of yours?" He freezes, realizing what he just said, blushing a little, "I didn't mean to say that! Biscuits!" He looks away, rubbing the back of his head, "But, uh, anyways! What's going on?" L groans...

"Anyways, what's in that beautiful little mind of yours?" He freezes, realizing what he just said, blushing a little, "I didn't mean to say that! Biscuits!" He looks away, rubbing the back of his head, "But, uh, anyways! What's going on?" L groans sadly, turning back to the window as N walks up beside her, "There's this......this bot that I really, really, REALLY like.......and......I'm not quite sure how I should tell him." N's eyes widen, whispering to L, "Oooooh! You mean how I like V? Please don't tell her. But.....is it Z?" "Hell no!" "R?" Noooo....." She sighs,"...I don't.....I don't wanna talk about it, ok?" N nods, turning L towards him and giving her a gentle hug, as not to hurt her. "But.....if you ever need someone to talk to , I'm here for you ok?" L gently hugs back, a warm, fuzzy feeling glittering up in her metallic chest as she slightly blushes. N quickly and suddenly lets go, giving L a gentle wave and running away. V and Z continue talking, Khan walking up beside Uzi, sipping hot oil from the mug. "Excuse me......AHEM....Uzi?" Uzi stays quiet, "I just wanna talk with you." Uzi spins around angrily, "About what, Dad? About how you were gonna leave me for dead? About how you were gonna banish me just because I brought the Murder Drones to our base accidentally?! Or about how you care more about your stupid.....DOORS more than your own daughter?!" Khan looks down sadly at his #1 dad mug, everyone in the ship going quiet as they watch Khan and Uzi. "I just wish to say that I'm-" "Sorry? Sorry won't cut it, dad! If you truly cared for me, you'd shown it a long time ago!" She walks past Khan, bumping him along the way to the door of the pod. L slowly walks over to her as Khan steps up to the window, looking out sadly. "Hey, Uzi?" "I'm sorry you had to see that, L. It's just that......ever since my mom ceased functioning, things haven't been the same for us. Well........at least that's what I believe happened to her." "Sorry to hear about your mother." "Don't sweat it. I barely have any memories in my system of her, anyways. But I'm just so.....so CROSS with my dad for leaving me like that!" "Whatever and however that happened, you didn't deserve that, Uzi. Noone deserves to be left for dead or even abandoned." Uzi looks at you and smiles. "Hey, HEY GUYS WE'RE HERE!" Everyone runs over to R, Uzi smiling evily as the landing pod touches down on the Earth's rough grassy terrain. "Finally, it'll be time to take vengeance out on the humans. Hope you're all prepared for what's coming for ya!" Her screen glitches again.