It's not over yet (The ending)

Z watches N as he disappears, "He's heading back to the pod. We need to follow him. L isn't doing so hot and has received more damage than her body can possibly take I'm afraid." Z grabs Uzi and flying off towards the pod with V beside him. Back at the pod, Khan waits outside with a crowbar in hand, sipping from his mug, his entire body shaking in anger. N lands hard in front of pod, running inside the pod and slamming the door. Moments later, V, Z and Uzi land, Khan turning around to see them start walking towards the door of the pod. Khan walks up and blocks them, setting down his mug and holding up the crowbar. Uzi's eyes widen in fear, "Dad? Why do you have a crowbar? What are you doing?!" Khan closes his eyes, shaking as he holds it up, ready to swing. "This....." He begins crying, "This is how I had to end your mother's misery......when the Murder Drones got to her......and now.....now I have to do the same thing to you....." "Dad, I'm absolutely fine.....please you don't have to do this!" Khan freezes up for a minute, Z and V stepping between Uzi and Khan, claws out, ready to strike. Back in the pod, N scurries around in a panic, grabbing a few parts and rushing back to L, pulling off her coat and ripping a large hole in her dress, opening her stomach cavity and replacing the severely damaged parts and power core. He closes her back up, covering her with her coat. He then proceeds to rip a hole in his arm, holding his arm over her mouth in an attempt to feed her some of his oil. "Please......please come back online PLEASE! I CAN'T LOSE YOU, L! PLEASE!" He bangs on the control panel, sparks flying from the damaged metal. He closes his eyes, tears again streaming down his face. He gasps as he suddenly feels a warm black tounge gently licking on his arm. Looking over at L, he smiles and weakly chuckles happily at the sight of her dark neon purple eyes looking back at him. He hugs her tightly, happy tears dropping off of his cheeks, "I thought I lost you, L. I was so scared.....I saw the explosion.....I thought it killed you......" "Of course it didn't kill me.......it may have damaged me.....but it takes alot more than that to take me down......now you're supposed to be a tough, goofy disassembly drone. Not a soppy, panicked out one." N chuckles as he cuddles up to her, L cuddling him back. "I'm sorry if I had you so worried though. But you didn't need to give me your oil." "I felt like I had to. You lost so much." A temperature warning flashes on N's screen, L getting up and sitting him in the pod seat. "Stay here." She walks over to a small door in the wall of the pod, taking out a couple cans of oil, walking back over to N and opening them, pouring the oil into his mouth. "It was sweet of you to do that for me though." N gives her a small sweet smile, "As I said, I felt like I had to." L smiles back, looking down at her torn dress, squealing and covering herself with her coat, blushing madly. "Hehe sorry about your dress. I had to rip it just to fix you up." "Its- it's ok.....I have more here on the pod." She side steps over to a small closet, pulling out another silver and black dress. She tosses her coat over at N, who was watching her take off her ripped dress, a neon yellow blush on his screen, "Don't you watch me you pervert!" "Oooooh......soooo BEAUTIFUL!" L blushes even more, quickly slipping on the dress and walking over to N, putting her coat back on. Her eyes widen, still blushing as she witnessed N's longing gaze. "I loved that view." He snapped his fingers and pointed at her, "I knew you were a beautiful piece of drone. But after that sight?" He fans himself, "I can feel my temperature rising." L growls, turning away from him, still blushing madly. She gasps as N comes up behind her, hugging her from behind, "But you're still the most beautiful drone I've ever laid my digital eyes upon. The sweetest, most caring one, too." L looks up at him, kissing his cheek. "You missed that one." "What do you mean-" She's interrupted by a deep, passionate kiss from N. L closes her eyes, kissing him back. A few minutes later, they share a loving hug together as they walk towards the pod door. "I love you, N. I always have." "I love you too, L. And I always will." Their tails intertwined as they opened the door, they're eyes widening to the sight of Khan's body on the ground, oil covering Uzi's mouth. "Did we-miss-something?" Uzi's wipes the oil away, "Dad was gonna kill me since he found out that I'm being transformed into a Murder Drone. I had no choice." She looks down at his body sadly as L walked over to her, hugging her. "I'm so sorry you had to do that, Uzi." "It's nothing to it." L lets go of her. V and Z walk up holding hands, "Isn't it about time we continue getting rid of these humans?" Uzi turns to V, her right eye glowing a bright yellow warning sign, "Indeed, V. Where should we start? Perhaps the closest nearby city?" V giggles, a yellow X forming on her screen, "You know it! Let's go!!!" Her and Z take off, N picking up Uzi and taking off with L beside him. "I hope they're all ready for an apocalypse. Because it begins NOW!" She begins laughing loudly, her rail gun glowing green, beeping ready.