I've Always Loved You, N

The group step out of the pod as the door swings open, L being the first one out, then N and Uzi, followed by Khan and R.  "Earth doesn't look much different than when we left, N." N walks up beside her, their hands brushing against one another for a moment, N and L both looking away blushing. V and Z both walk off the ship, holding hands and walking past N and L. L gasps, N's eyes widen, his feelings for V shattering into pieces, freezing in place. V and Z stop and turn around, "Sorry, Princess. But I just love her personality. She's also got one smokin' ass hot metallic bod." V giggles as her and Z kiss, N dropping to the ground on his knees. "Y-you.....you.." "Took the shot before you did? Sorry, pretty boy, but she's mine now." V giggles and kisses Z, L kneeling beside N, engulfing him in her embrace. "V HOW COULD YOU BE SUCH A BITCH?! LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO HIM!" "Hate to break it to you, but he's useless and terrible. Have to wonder why J wanted to kill him if the company ever gave her a chance." L gets up, growling, her body shaking in intense anger, "He isn't USELESS!" N shifts his gaze up to L, "HE'S NOT TERRIBLE EITHER! HE'S NOT ANY OF THE HORRID THINGS YOU CALL HIM! HE'S INTELLIGENT, GOOFY......" She goes silent as her face glows purple with intense blushing, "Handsome, with a pure personality. He doesn't deserve the nasty things you've said and done to him! HES MORE THAN WHAT YOU SEE ON THE OUTSIDE!" She turns to N, oil tears staining her cheeks, "I've always loved you, N. From the moment we met back at JcJenson.......before we left on separate pods.......Im sorry I couldn't tell you sooner!" She runs into the pod, shutting the door and sitting in the main seat, covering her face, oil tears running down her cheeks and onto her silver and black coat. N gets up, looking at the closed pod door, a single oil tear running down his right cheek. Uzi walks up beside him, "You didn't know about that?" N shakes his head, "N-no.....I.....I was......too busy.....with....my crush on V.....and trying to be useful to everyone. I had.....had no idea......" "You have feelings for her too, don't you?" N looks at Uzi in shock, "How'd you even know?!" "N, I watched you two on the pod. You blushed when you interacted with her. You blushed when you hugged her. I saw everything. Even when you quicky pulled away from her." R walks up beside N, putting an arm on his shoulders, "Who do you have stronger feelings for?" N stays still and silent for a minute, looking back at V sadly, then at the closed pod door, "Really, I only liked V because she's gorgeous......but.....L.....she.....she's always so kind to me....no matter how many mistakes I made. No matter how nervous I got. No matter how..... PSYCHOTIC I became. No matter how much I killed the "not so different from me" worker drones. She still remained kind and understanding." "Then that should say something, N." He looks at R, looking back at the pod door. R pats him on the back, "She deserves a gentlebot like you. Go get her, tiger." R makes tiger noises as N smiles and runs to the pod door, knocking on it. "L? L, can you hear me?" The door creaks as L opens it, her cheeks a slight brown/black color from the oil tears, "Yes....I could hear you......." N chuckles nervously a little, then clearing his throat, "Can I.....come in?" L steps to the side, opening the door and letting N in. N uses his tail to close the door as L quickly sits down, hiding her face with her arms,"I'm sorry you had to hear all that and......that Z and V hurt you like that......you didn't deserve that......" N walks up behind her seat, "Yeah....that did....hehe....hurt. But that's not what's important right now." He moves her arms from her face, turning her chair to face him, "Did you mean everything you said out there? Every single word?" L nods, "Every single word. As I said......I've always loved you, N......" She yelps as N picks her up, "Then.....IHAVEAQUESTIONTOASK!" L's eyes widen at the sight of blushing on his black screen. "Uuuuuh......if that's the case.......would you....WOULDYOULIKETOGOGETSOMEOILWITHMESOMETIME?" L blushes madly, "Are you......asking me out?" N groans nervously, "well......yeah.....I mean-" He's cut off short by a deep kiss from L, a deep yellow blush forming on his screen as he kisses her back. "So I take that as a yes? Hehe......hehe....." L giggles, "Of course, silly!" N gives her a small, adorable smile, their tails joining together into the shape of a heart as they share a small nudge together.