Chapter 9 • Settlement

After his older brother and Zhao Liying got out Wang Yibo intensely stared at Xiao Zhan while he's sleeping peacefully on his bed as Wang Yibo talking with someone through his phone.

An unknown man, "Young master, To be honest with you this will take weeks"

Wang Yibo, "How many weeks?"

Unknown man, "No matter how good I am.. If I search the whole world to find it, It will take 3 weeks that's the maximum"

Wang Yibo, "Alright, can i get the result after our graduation day?"

Unknown man, "Yes, I think"

Wang Yibo, "okay then, do it as fast as you can."

-❀-

Xiao Zhan woke up when a string of sun's light hits his face

Xiao Zhan woke up when a string of sun's light hits his face. This was the third time that Xiao Zhan slept with serenity. He stretched his arms as he sat but stopped when he realized he wasn't on his bedroom!

He wander his eyes to the entire room and unbelievably shouted through his mind, "THIS IS WANG YIBO'S BED!"

Xiao Zhan is about to get off when Wang Yibo walked out from his bathroom just only wearing a towel encircled on his waist. Xiao Zhan finds it deceiving almost can't take his eyes off from it.

Wang Yibo grabbed his uniform and glanced at Xiao Zhan as he avoided Wang Yibo's eyes.

Wang Yibo, "Get up! tch. really such a thick face"

Xiao Zhan without a words stood up but still wonder how he ended up here. Wang Yibo grabbed an another robe as well from his closet and then throw it to him, Xiao Zhan immediately caught it.

Wang Yibo, "Hurry! the things you need are there, take a shower and eat your breakfast after"

Xiao Zhan softly uttered, "Mr. Wang, w-what am i doing here?"

Wang Yibo stared at Xiao Zhan. Good! Xiao Zhan looks better now unlike yesterday.

Wang Yibo, "Ask yourself"

Xiao Zhan murmured, "grumpyibo"

Xiao Zhan saw his uniform neatly folded on the table, it has been washed. He realized that he's wearing a pajamas! The pajamas looks bigger onto him. It was obvious that the pajamas owned by Wang Yibo. Xiao can't help but to blush abit! Yeah just abit...

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang Yibo again who is busy typing on his phone while his other hand holding his uniforms. Xiao Zhan widened his eyes when he glanced at Wang Yibo's right hand knuckle. It was red and has abit bruise!

Xiao Zhan thought, "eh? Did Nai Bo beats someone?"

Xiao Zhan then again worriedly asked, "Mr. Wang! What happened to your hand?"